B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

😥 another action will happen outside

You can watch her shows in shower and shows in bed..that's real life..her with dudes isn't real life stuff and should be done off cams.Lets just hope when she returns she will be gift us with a shower show,fingers crossed!

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

She wanted to have sex at her place but he talked he into going to his place where he has air conditioning too. Shit.. she would have been great to watch. Maybe another time as I'm thinking this was a Tinder date.

Would have liked to see also, but I understand if he doesnt want to do it on camera.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

She wanted to have sex at her place but he talked he into going to his place where he has air conditioning too. Shit.. she would have been great to watch. Maybe another time as I'm thinking this was a Tinder date.

Depends,only time Jessica "suposly" had sex she and the dude hided under a bunch of blankets,so no big reason to thing it would be diferent.

This young man seemed nice but to go to a guy's place after just meeting him is so dangerous. I'm glad the other two girls were in the apartment. I'm a father of four daughters and this scenario scares the shit out of me.

By the way when she was leaving she told Stella and Sara "goodnight".

• Like 1