B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

41 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She wanted to have sex at her place but he talked he into going to his place where he has air conditioning too. Shit.. she would have been great to watch. Maybe another time as I'm thinking this was a Tinder date.

I wonder where that fan/cooler is that used to be in the room Jess has.

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This young man seemed nice but to go to a guy's place after just meeting him is so dangerous. I'm glad the other two girls were in the apartment. I'm a father of four daughters and this scenario scares the shit out of me.

By the way when she was leaving she told Stella and Sara "goodnight".

Def. not the first time she met him, she's been going out for some hours almost every day and most likely also to his place sometimes, plus been talking to him on the phone almost every day, so this is not something new.

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Def. not the first time she met him, she's been going out for some hours almost every day and most likely also to his place sometimes, plus been talking to him on the phone almost every day, so this is not something new.

She asked him if he had mosquitoes at his place so I'm not sure they have met before. The entire conversation was a bit awkward like a first date. He did not even know how old she was or that her friend is coming. He knew nothing about her. She told him about being a cam girl and that she has many members.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

You can watch her shows in shower and shows in bed..that's real life..her with dudes isn't real life stuff and should be done off cams.Lets just hope when she returns she will be gift us with a shower show,fingers crossed!

Huh? Her shows in the house are fake. Anything outside will be real.