Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #1

happyone

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

They are not being outcast--you have your choice whether you want to read their entertainment in this thread or not--no problem

For those that do not, rather than ignore or skip thru it all, the other thread exists.  

Of course you've excluded them, you've singled them out and named a thread after them

• Like 2

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Who decides which CC members can post on which threads ?? Maybe I'll be the next one to be limited from posting, once you open that can of worms, there will be a division of the CC members

Read the titles of the threads--no one is restricted from posting in any thread in CC--- 

47 minutes ago, happyone said:

Read the titles of the threads--no one is restricted from posting in any thread in CC--- 

Happyone you're a good guy that likes to joke around, what I been posting here is not about you, you're not the problem, but there's certain individuals that have a mean streak and want to run or control CC, i know you started this thread to joke around & collect 25 points. If someone doesn't like a CC member, just use ignore & block him, but let the other CC members read what others post

34 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Happyone you're a good guy that likes to joke around, what I been posting here is not about you, you're not the problem, but there's certain individuals that have a mean streak and want to run or control CC, i know you started this thread to joke around & collect 25 points. If someone doesn't like a CC member, just use ignore & block him, but let the other CC members read what others post

Thank you for recognizing that. Well I certainly did not like the other thread that was set up --"hahaha and other trash"   --that was not nice--

so I thought this one would be more respectful and give everyone a chance to post wherever the heck they wanted without pissing off too many people and at the same time be respectful of Leora as well. . 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, happyone said:

Thank you for recognizing that. Well I certainly did not like the other thread that was set up --"hahaha and other trash"   --that was not nice--

so I thought this one would be more respectful and give everyone a chance to post wherever the heck they wanted without pissing off too many people and at the same time be respectful of Leora as well. . 

Virtual Hug Big Hug GIF - VirtualHug BigHug Bear GIFs

Dance GIF - Happy Dance BradPitt GIFs

finally a person who understands and sees how things really are
All people who wish can write and comment without language restrictions.

Please just ask for one thing. RESPECT FOR LEORA OUR HOST ..., OUR GODDESS ..., OUR MUSA .... OUR BAD GIRL .. (HAHAHA)
Leora is that bright star in the sky, every moment we look shines brighter and as much as we want to touch it we will never reach to touch it ...