VoyeurLife

Amy3

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because it's from Anthony 🙈

seems he is not alone on this project, the website is ready i don't know why it will not open

after if the website will have success it's another thing, personally i am very curious about this new site for see the casting and the gloabal quality (or not)

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope not biased. Realistic 😁

Why realistic? Anthony may have been a failure in his own apartment but doesn't mean to say this new project will be rubbish. You are just condemning it before it has even started which is rather unfair and you have no grounds to condemn it,... yet?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Futuro said:

A new voyeur site is a good thing. People will have the choice to go there or to stay on VH. Unfortunately, some folks (mostly those who spend every minute of their daily life on VH) want it to fail. What are they afraid of?

I'd like them to be successful, but everything depends what they  offer; so far, they hasn't launched the website yet and no one knows if they will ever start at all; therefore, debate is pointless 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, firewall said:

a new voyeur site is always welcome, exept vh and rlc there is not much interesting sites to watch in this business

vhtv is weakening and rlc is sinking; they don't offer anything worth to spend money for; new site could be a good competitor, but obviously another attempt of showing only real people in their real life will be just one more fail. They have to go further into live entertainment, then there's a chance;

• Like 1