VoyeurLife

Amy3

Guest hacıvat
On 9/24/2019 at 4:21 PM, Amy3 said:

Me personally, I would like to know more about how VHTV thinks Anthony stole money from them. If VHTV made a bad investment and then they want to call their loss a theft then I think that's a pretty shitty thing for them to accuse him of. I don't know the details of the situation, but for VHTV to throw accusations like that around they should explain it. Till then, I'll just assume they made bad business decisions and they want to put the cost of their bad decisions on Anthony.

If I'm a football team owner and a player I pick doesn't win me a championship, it wouldn't be right of me to say the player stole a championship from me.  

Again, I don't know anything about what happened, but to me what James did was not right. 

ı do not know if anthony stole the money from vhtv. but ı know very well they have promised too much things at their twitter account and they did not keep their promise. trusting my experience with them if this project under the management of anthony ı can tell the future. it ll be failure . so ı have no hope for continuityy.

23 hours ago, hacıvat said:

ı do not know if anthony stole the money from vhtv. but ı know very well they have promised too much things at their twitter account and they did not keep their promise. trusting my experience with them if this project under the management of anthony ı can tell the future. it ll be failure . so ı have no hope for continuity.

LOL... you don't even know this man. And I do not know this man. Biased and unfair opinions about this Anthony and his site is just ridiculous! Just like Amy has said, that VHTV has to provide proof without a doubt that Anthony stole money, PERIOD. I am so sick and tired of men and women being wrongly accused of shit. Enough now! I do not care if Anthony's site is successful or not. This is about principle!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ilovetowatch said:

LOL... you don't even know this man. And I do not know this man. Biased and unfair opinions about this Anthony and his site is just ridiculous! Just like Amy has said, that VHTV has to provide proof without a doubt that Anthony stole money, PERIOD. I am so sick and tired of men and women being wrongly accused of shit. Enough now! I do not care if Anthony's site is successful or not. This is about principle!

I bet you ARE Anthony 😁

On 10/4/2019 at 3:33 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I bet you ARE Anthony 😁

Ummmmm no I am not weirdo. LOL... get a life dude! Why are you so defensive when it comes to people who disagree with you, huh? Like I said, I could care less if Anthony's site is successful or not.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ilovetowatch said:

Ummmmm no I am not weirdo. LOL... get a life dude! Why are you so defensive when it comes to people who disagree with you, huh? Like I said, I could care less if Anthony's site is successful or not.  

He is just afraid of losing his 15 hours a day medecine on VH. LOL

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dream13 said:

Genau richtig !!! Der "Traum" von realem Leben ist totale Dummheit. Wen interessiert Kaffee kochen, putzen, 24 Stunden  lang Smartphone tippen - da die Typen ja ohne Arbeit sind und sich ohne Geld keine eigene Wohnung leisten können.

Also wird SEX gespielt. In den ersten 3 Tagen 5 mal Sex am Tag, danach nur noch 1 mal am Tag, nach 2 Wochen noch 1 mal die Woche und danach Streit, Streß und wiferwillig oder kein Sex mehr.

Zuschauer, die viel Geld bezahlen sollen, die interessiert doch nur AKTION = SEX - "normales langweiliges Leben ?" - scheiß darauf !! Das ist Fakt !

Wenn RLC denkt mit "dummen PREMIUM-Wohnungen" und langweiligem Inhalt Profit zu machen, denken die falsch ! Das ist DUMM - alle Mitglieder sollten sofort kündigen damit der Dummen-Laden endlich Pleite geht, so wie Voyeur-Villa, Spygasm, das sterbende Camarads, das tote peepholecam ....... Ohne Cam-Aktivitäten als Nebenverdienst geht doch gar nichts. Die Video- und Bild-Restriktion von RLC ist überheblich und dumm und Grund genug die Leute abzustrafen - bis zum Tod der Seite.

Die SEITE muß gebannt werden und nicht Abonnenten, die viel Geld bezahlt haben !!!!!

When you sign up for such things each site has a Terms & Service Agreement that everyone is supposed to be Read before entering into a such an agreement.  Most people don't read such things. They just pay and jump right in then when they don't see anything to their liking then they begin to complain.   RLC Bans their Customers for posting Copyrighted Material and that's their prerogative since they own the rights to such images no matter where they get posted.  Every Website has their own way of doing things but each has a terms of Service Agreement that is expected to be followed.  When you abuse the Terms of Service they have every right to do as they wish to ones that violate that agreement.  Always Read the Fine Print, then you may not be so disappointed in the long run.