VoyeurLife

Amy3

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just looked on internet for VoyeurLife and it still appears registered and active in Nevada (not Florida) as of Nov/21 so it could still be a possible go. The main page is the same original one that was set up but no live action. Could only hope for a new voyeur cam site because VHTV, RLC and camarads are brutal, stale, boring and predictable. Even a new site could be just as shitty but we need more voyeur cam options/competition to force the other sites to improve. Too bad Tim Stoakes couldn't get his VoyeurSun cam site running (he had great plans but he failed miserably). To me VoyeurHouse.com is an unknown site since no one posts comments about it.

Voyeurhouse.com is fine. One just needs to have a good Pop-Up Blocker installed to prevent the popups from occurring. Brave Browser is the answer for viewing their website as it blocks almost everything in its path.  There's a little secret to that website and that's register a Free Account. Just log in at anytime and all the popups won't happen except for one asking to become a Premium Member which will pop up every 4 or 5 minutes. Members can post what they want from that website we have had no issues with them since the beginning.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Voyeurhouse.com is fine. One just needs to have a good Pop-Up Blocker installed to prevent the popups from occurring. Brave Browser is the answer for viewing their website as it blocks almost everything in its path.  There's a little secret to that website and that's register a Free Account. Just log in at anytime and all the popups won't happen except for one asking to become a Premium Member which will pop up every 4 or 5 minutes. Members can post what they want from that website we have had no issues with them since the beginning.

Might give Voyeurhouse.com a try since I seem bored of the other sites (no free cams at RLC) and looking for something new and different. If I get access and some pics I will post them and see how it goes.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Might give Voyeurhouse.com a try since I seem bored of the other sites (no free cams at RLC) and looking for something new and different. If I get access and some pics I will post them and see how it goes.

They have something different that's for sure.  They have some Transexuals in a 2 or 3 apartments.  They do have 20 Apartments the last time I looked.

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never knew about that Tim Stoakes guy. He scammed people?

He had good plans, deals to subscribe early and generous payback incentives if you invested $500 or more and one year free subscription if participating. I imagine some individuals bit at his carrot since it was when RLC started to get stale and boring even before the Russian purge. I PM'd him quite often with his updates and gave my suggestions. He had a website set up and supposedly had girls/tenants lined up and eyeing up a fancy house and apartments. He tried to entice angel investors for the big financial backing that he needed for the cams/IT equipment and initial costs for the house/apartments. He even planned on having his own forum with the site similar to what VHTV has. It all sounded good but he was a war vet working as a truck driver so I never thought it would succeed until the time that I would see his site go live. A few years later his son tried to restart the project. I pumped both father and son to push forward but they both wanted early money. They both failed but how much individuals might have lost - I don't know. Tim might have made some money off others but I figure they wouldn't admit their foolishness. The son couldn't get further than posting messages about his possible site on the xcamfan forum. These types of sites or possible sites can't be trusted with your bank account open wide - lol.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have something different that's for sure.  They have some Transexuals in a 2 or 3 apartments.  They do have 20 Apartments the last time I looked.

Okay, okay I will try them out - lol. Transexuals don't bother me and some are quite nice looking and tempting - LMFAO. As I keep saying - I looky, no touchy - lol.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Okay, okay I will try them out - lol. Transexuals don't bother me and some are quite nice looking and tempting - LMFAO. As I keep saying - I looky, no touchy - lol.

voyeurhouse.com is a scam. They say they have live streaming but often play replays again and again. A tenant from them was a regular visitor in a VHTV apartment and she appeared on both sites at the same time. 

I remember I read in different topic about them playing recordings a lot.  

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/18/2021 at 2:36 PM, jabbath1987 said:

voyeurhouse.com is a scam. They say they have live streaming but often play replays again and again. A tenant from them was a regular visitor in a VHTV apartment and she appeared on both sites at the same time. 

I remember I read in different topic about them playing recordings a lot.  

Can you remember which tenant was that lol?