B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #4 / October #1

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

These girls need to get off their phones, It's getting ridiculous.

It's not that I disagree but this is real world shit... everyone is on their phones. It's a fricking mess. I've been to 41 countries and every where I go it is the same.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

These girls need to get off their phones, It's getting ridiculous.

getting ridiculous??  I have 16 girls in my large family and none of them do what these girls do when it comes to cell phone usage.  these girls use their phones and stay on them all the time for the hookups.  RLC will never....and i repeat NEVER do anything about it because that is how a lot of these girls make all that extra money through RLC!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

getting ridiculous??  I have 16 girls in my large family and none of them do what these girls do when it comes to cell phone usage.  these girls use their phones and stay on them all the time for the hookups.  RLC will never....and i repeat NEVER do anything about it because that is how a lot of these girls make all that extra money through RLC!!

I go to my Sisters place for Family Gatherings about 3 or 4 timers a year.  When the Nieces and Nephews are there if you say anything to them it's like talking to a Deaf Person. Once their face is stuck in a phone the rest of the crowd suddenly becomes invisible to them.  God forbid if you ever forget their Birthdays though.   :biggrin:

• Like 1