COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

as much as i love this couple one of my favs, not sure how long they will last on vactaion, they look bored already, and one of the nice things about lana and robert in their own apt was robert would leave alot to work and lana would be left alone, when lana is alone was some of the best moments for this couple, they are kind of boring in the sex lives , very vanilla not much foreplay oral is rare him never  it's nice rlc is bringing back couples that got the boot just not sure how well they will do away from home

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, thomas979 said:

as much as i love this couple one of my favs, not sure how long they will last on vactaion, they look bored already, and one of the nice things about lana and robert in their own apt was robert would leave alot to work and lana would be left alone, when lana is alone was some of the best moments for this couple, they are kind of boring in the sex lives , very vanilla not much foreplay oral is rare him never  it's nice rlc is bringing back couples that got the boot just not sure how well they will do away from home

Think this situations would work ok if was Lets say for a normal vacations time,a month at max.After that is pretty painful to watch,and think not only to us but also to the couples.But Gess the couples need at least to stay two months to make enought money and be worthwhile for them.

• Like 1

Can they please move these two boring people into a non camera apartment to finish out there vacation, and replace them with a more sexual active couple, especially a female that is actually capable and willing to bate sometimes..... this is what I don't understand, Lana is more than capable, but for some reason she is unwilling to do so