Lana & Robert - Pictures (2019)

7 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

And again she does the show, driving Robert out.  I do not believe that she cums at all.  She does her job to prevent the RLC from throwing them out of the apartment too soon.  Instead of a normal life, they now look like sex workers who are trying to survive

this is  normal life....she is a rock star exhibitionist....she has really ??? blossomed ??? taken to this KINK... from shy sweet tits in the close up camera in their kitchen...to some heavy private couch sessions and now these dancy exercise ...look at my curving body.... Robert has Never been that interesting of a show man.... but I am voyeur she is Exhibitionist.... just enjoy for Christ sake...it takes all kinds and all different apts to satisfy your needs …. I worked very hard and used massive amounts of my time to create this page for those that enjoy this aspect of exhibitionism ...its is so rude to criticize my work... I get your interest but I do not care of opinions...just appreciate the work of those who work to Post.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Felix75
28 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

this is  normal life....she is a rock star exhibitionist....she has really ??? blossomed ??? taken to this KINK... from shy sweet tits in the close up camera in their kitchen...to some heavy private couch sessions and now these dancy exercise ...look at my curving body.... Robert has Never been that interesting of a show man.... but I am voyeur she is Exhibitionist.... just enjoy for Christ sake...it takes all kinds and all different apts to satisfy your needs …. I worked very hard and used massive amounts of my time to create this page for those that enjoy this aspect of exhibitionism ...its is so rude to criticize my work... I get your interest but I do not care of opinions...just appreciate the work of those who work to Post.... 

Of course, she just does her job.  Exhibitionist?  Lol  She has increased her game as she sees competition and is simply afraid to fly out.  You still say that they are not conspiring with Robert, and he just goes to work.  I appreciate your input.  But I do not believe that everything that this couple does is not a conspiracy.  She does it as a duty.  She also followed the path of Ulyana copying Leora.  I would like a more natural pair.

3 minutes ago, beka said:

Merci comme d"habitude pour ces merveilleuses photos Mittsy mais on dirai que tu as oublie de poster la video cette fois ci

Bonjour beka j'attendais que quelqu'un poste mieux que la vidéo que je vais proposer car j'ai eu quelques soucis avec RLC cet après-midi.

• Like 4