Lana & Robert - Pictures (2019)

Guest Felix75

I agree that Lana is trying to imitate Leore.  But Leora does it more feminine.  Lana looks stupid with her freaky singing and grimacing at the camera.  All this fake show is very boring.  If you compare Lana and Leora, just look at the top replay and it is clear who the leader is.

RLC isn't about real life anymore, so once a week they oblige with a sexual display on one of the few remaining free cams to suggest that they have something to offer non-subscribers. The idea is that we will part with our money to see stuff we could see for free on Chaturbate 24/7.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLC isn't about real life anymore, so once a week they oblige with a sexual display on one of the few remaining free cams to suggest that they have something to offer non-subscribers. The idea is that we will part with our money to see stuff we could see for free on Chaturbate 24/7.

The days of Maya and Alina are long dead. RLC now incentivizes more cam interaction and cam catering to appease the baser interests of perversion. I've come to accept that there is no going back to the truly natural days. Nowadays there are only different levels of showgirl. Even Eva had her moments of cam appeasing.

• Upvote 1

the kind of show leora lana  together with ulyana and barca girls offer is at least miserable bad cam show.

if somebody likes this kind of show then should be 100% better chaturbate or cam4 or xhamsterlive or whatever offers EXPERIENCED, SEXIER,  WILLING TO OFFER / SHOW MORE AND MORE, GIRLS.

cant imagine why to expect daily a copy/paste show by same girls...

my opinion

my comment is (and should move this to comments) but the big difference between RLC and Cam Shows is we become invested in the RLC people .We see them cooking, playing, partying so many Real Life scenarios...so still a bit of voyeurism is in play.... and I enjoy that well beyond some cam chick pushing only her pussy and teasing ….. still hot sexy but I am involved much more in the ;Soap Opera' of Ulyana and Marat cheating, or sweet Chloe cooking with her gorgeous tities out or bursting from her nightie, or Gina stripping amongst her friends at random parties and everyone laughs or it all gets more naked and showers and more showers lol.... so when the sex/ nudism/exhibitionism happens (however planned or scripted (I care less) -everybody pays their way in this trade off)  that is what is so hot, titillating for me....and the anticipation of some new hottie, finally giving her nudity, is why I get so invested....just for that first moment.... so enjoy what it is.... 

KHBh.png KZBY.png what a loon... miss her so much KHBb.png 

en6T.png enBz.png enBC.png 

enuU.png en6O.png always liked this one   en6e.png 

KLsu.png  KLs6.png KIvj.png

KIrU.png for Henri Pas of course... evLz.png

KIvK.png  so natural in her day to day living evLO.png 

evLo.png  i must my Chloe obsession  enu4.png 

but the parties

Kbv2.png Kbvz.png

to the Pussy

K8di.png to  sucking Dick (lol) K8dn.png

A  little Fitness