Lana & Robert - Pictures (2019)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

my comment is (and should move this to comments) but the big difference between RLC and Cam Shows is we become invested in the RLC people .We see them cooking, playing, partying so many Real Life scenarios...so still a bit of voyeurism is in play.... and I enjoy that well beyond some cam chick pushing only her pussy and teasing ….. still hot sexy but I am involved much more in the ;Soap Opera' of Ulyana and Marat cheating, or sweet Chloe cooking with her gorgeous tities out or bursting from her nightie, or Gina stripping amongst her friends at random parties and everyone laughs or it all gets more naked and showers and more showers lol.... so when the sex/ nudism/exhibitionism happens (however planned or scripted (I care less) -everybody pays their way in this trade off)  that is what is so hot, titillating for me....and the anticipation of some new hottie, finally giving her nudity, is why I get so invested....just for that first moment.... so enjoy what it is....

Call Me....

Great post. Brought back good memories.  Would be nice to see Chloe again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlackLeone said:

That is still my favourite. I hope she comes back to RLC one day.

super hot guest of Vavara…. I was so hoping they would have gotten an Apt.... so much hotter than many new ones that followed after Vavara split from??? who cares his name... 

they were so quiet at first a little ass shot in kitchen I posted and then bam!!! scenes like this.....not so shy after all... 

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

super hot guest of Vavara…. I was so hoping they would have gotten an Apt.... so much hotter than many new ones that followed after Vavara split from??? who cares his name... 

they were so quiet at first a little ass shot in kitchen I posted and then bam!!! scenes like this.....not so shy after all... 

Who Varvara guest? 

She was never shy

she was in the first place  Lana's guest before keeping Varvara's apartment during her holidays

they are a little young but that could have been a possibility of apartment with them indeed

the name you are looking for for Varvara's replacement is Asya 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 6:49 PM, Mark Thompson said:

my comment is (and should move this to comments) but the big difference between RLC and Cam Shows is we become invested in the RLC people .We see them cooking, playing, partying so many Real Life scenarios...so still a bit of voyeurism is in play.... and I enjoy that well beyond some cam chick pushing only her pussy and teasing ….. still hot sexy but I am involved much more in the ;Soap Opera' of Ulyana and Marat cheating, or sweet Chloe cooking with her gorgeous tities out or bursting from her nightie, or Gina stripping amongst her friends at random parties and everyone laughs or it all gets more naked and showers and more showers lol.... so when the sex/ nudism/exhibitionism happens (however planned or scripted (I care less) -everybody pays their way in this trade off)  that is what is so hot, titillating for me....and the anticipation of some new hottie, finally giving her nudity, is why I get so invested....just for that first moment.... so enjoy what it is.... 

KHBh.png KZBY.png what a loon... miss her so much KHBb.png 

en6T.png enBz.png enBC.png 

enuU.png en6O.png always liked this one   en6e.png 

KLsu.png  KLs6.png KIvj.png

KIrU.png for Henri Pas of course... evLz.png

KIvK.png  so natural in her day to day living evLO.png 

evLo.png  i must my Chloe obsession  enu4.png 

but the parties

Kbv2.png Kbvz.png

to the Pussy

K8di.png to  sucking Dick (lol) K8dn.png

A  little Fitness

KLJt.png KLJw.png

a little Phone time KLJB.png exvf.png exvP.png 

I mean who wants Vavara Back!!!!  exvC.png exvt.png exvB.png

I have lost my way Kv57.png but there was fucking KYLp.png

and friends Fucking

exDf.png

And Photos for Henri Pas

KIGp.png KIGh.png KIif.png

and SERA Despised ...But WHY eskB.png so Hot with clothes on eskl.png 

so Hot with them off 

esS4.png esSy.png esSq.png ef3G.jpg

Played nice with friends

esNc.png

esNg.png

a lucky Boob Slip KZWQ.png even cleavage would do KZtE.png

Wouldn't we want to Lay? this Hottie KZlU.png

so lots of good Fucking KIi9.png K47E.png and sweet Adeline's Tits

KN86.png KN8x.png I love tits!!! 

I love tits with HEARTS 

exZz.png exZe.png  KIi6.png  

A sister who's SMOKING 

KbTU.png and cheating I'm sure Kbqt.png

but if Fantasies came true I'd want to fuck Her

KYGd.png KYGO.png K0ZF.png

but Marat she Sucks 

K3Lo.png and Marat she Fucks Kcx2.png but she shares with the rest of Us

lCGs.png lCGq.png KYi5.png KYi1.png

Call Me....

Great !!!

THX 😍

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hope85 said:

191031114323975754.png

Your lipstick lips make me hard!  (that is a private comment between Lana and I - she understands me )  Hope !!!! what a hot capture!!!! Masterpieces come at the simplest moments and as usual you are there to capture them ...Bravo!  yet again,  from me....  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1