Zena (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

9 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

@jabbath1987 and @Sparkles really you two do spark well off one another and not only with the cam caps. I ran out of likes several times recently trying to say thank you to you both for good caps and now you both make me laugh out loud as I read that which is written here. Please keep this entertainment and the very many good caps you both produce going in these fora. It keeps some us sane(r) than we might otherwise be.

Tks for that 😉 Really appreciate it 

43 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

@jabbath1987 and @Sparkles really you two do spark well off one another and not only with the cam caps. I ran out of likes several times recently trying to say thank you to you both for good caps and now you both make me laugh out loud as I read that which is written here. Please keep this entertainment and the very many good caps you both produce going in these fora. It keeps some us sane(r) than we might otherwise be.

Thanks. I appreciate your nice comment 😘

I think something happened. She clearly not in the stage of stagnation for money. On the contrary, she made good views - compared to other apartments that do nothing. And she's money-motivated. Therefore, it is doubtful that she would leave project at this stage. A month later - easily.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think something happened. She clearly not in the stage of stagnation for money. On the contrary, she made good views - compared to other apartments that do nothing. And she's money-motivated. Therefore, it is doubtful that she would leave project at this stage. A month later - easily.

I'm thinking the most likely scenario is that she got into problems with her family for having sex on camera.