B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

This should be Stella's Final Tour of the RLC Circuit. This has to be about her 4th Tour by now.

Never say never ... It's time for tour #5 for some girls soon 😁

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

😭

Sara has really earned her stay! She brought so much life into the apartment! I think she is right at the top of best tenants ever! Same level as Damira!

That is your opinion and I respect that.  Myself, I see it so much differently.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that Jessica had a phone call tonight from the guy she really likes and from what i was told, he didn't like reading about her being in the tub with the mop head guy.  apparently she lied to him and said the guy didn't see her pussy or boobs.  she is not as smart as a lot of you give her credit for.  she knows the guy reads the forum and i'm sure is still a member to this day.  it just goes to show you......you reap what you sow!!!

Funny how nobody wanted to bring up her phone call.....LMAO

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Vous trouvez bien qu'une jeune fille comme cela boit toute cette quantité de vins , qu'elle soit toujours ivre, vous l'avez vu titubé et tombé dans l'escalier

Vous l'avez vu sur le balcon , casser une bouteille de vins et boire au goulot de la bouteille au risque de se blesser gravement !! 

Vous appelez cela avoir la vie dans l'appartement !!!  

Drôle de conception de la vie  !!!   Mais chacun voit midi à sa porte comme dit l'expression 

God bless you Isidore!