Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hepatitis, the good thing is that both things are temporary, saw "sister" of putting mops in Massa tiking..man hair and this girl (Masha) really a pretty face some other girls need tons of makeup, but Massa basicaly no need, we hope that the style "punk" will not last long, nothing like seing a woman with nice natural, silky hair.

She thinks she's still pretty as she got down now?

27 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

She thinks she's still pretty as she got down now?

To you,me and maybe others she looks worst(with the dreads and the tat in harm)but probably others dig the look,millions of dreads in the world my friend,milionsss!😁.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Masha gone out all prepared,lots of makeup,sexy langerie..hope if she return with some company is an woman.

Just before leaving the apartment she played a tune, I don't know if it was rehearsal or if she was going to play somewhere. When she come back maybe brings all the orchestra for sex! Masha has no boundaries with whom and how many!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Just before leaving the apartment she played a tune, I don't know if it was rehearsal or if she was going to play somewhere. When she come back maybe brings all the orchestra for sex! Masha has no boundaries with whom and how many!

Well if is a orchestra of womans i don't mind,bring them Masha,bring them hehe.

• Like 1

I think the tattoos are temporary. Permanent tattoos of that extent take several sessions to complete I am told. Perhaps it was a gift from her last lover who also treated us (by the way) with Masha's first on camera anal...although it was administered by a middle finger rather than a dick of a butt plug.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Masha and Alice went to the boy's house,
Masha proposed the disco, but the boy didn't want to

Alice or What i call her the MN girl.When Masha is with her we have the garantie nothing special will be done in house,or is outside or in MN.

• Upvote 1