Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

It's just not always once this house was like central traffic station today it's like a cemetery and Masha is the keeper from time to time people come to visit and it's sad

And she responsible for this situation 

She is responsible for this situation, that's right,
but she is alone
It is also difficult to always offer an interesting program
I think she's just doing what's necessary to take advantage of RLC
as long as RLC agrees, that will not change

Probably(seing how masha sister covers everything now)she isn't interested but..how about the two girls living togheter as residents,both with their "lovers",friends etc,think could work,I am surprised Masha is taking this long to bring a guest to stay one,two weeks,if possible a girl.Its the last house for good guests(that do nudity and stuff).Maybe till end of week...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Probably(seing how masha sister covers everything now)she isn't interested but..how about the two girls living togheter as residents,both with their "lovers",friends etc,think could work,I am surprised Masha is taking this long to bring a guest to stay one,two weeks,if possible a girl.Its the last house for good guests(that do nudity and stuff).Maybe till end of week...

I think that there is a problem 

I am not sure that not every one feel comfortable with the atmosphere that Masha Soak up (all the neon light ….) it's looks just as recreation place or even more lower then that

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

I think that there is a problem 

I am not sure that not every one feel comfortable with the atmosphere that Masha Soak up (all the neon light ….) it's looks just as recreation place or even more lower then that

To be honest isn't lower than any Barca place or the other girl alone place,i would say from the two singles houses this one is the one done better,but i see your point..maybe to make th house a little more "home sweet home" and less kinda disco type(to not say other thing).In any case i think Masha and her house are very important,what other place we have that we are waiting to see what will happen..who will be the guest..none.Just this one for good and bad.Just hope she brings a guest soon enought.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

To be honest isn't lower than any Barca place or the other girl alone place,i would say from the two singles houses this one is the one done better,but i see your point..maybe to make th house a little more "home sweet home" and less kinda disco type(to not say other thing).In any case i think Masha and her house are very important,what other place we have that we are waiting to see what will happen..who will be the guest..none.Just this one for good and bad.Just hope she brings a guest soon enought.

Sure, this is the way Masha's single apartment started, and the fuckers (boyfriends) change as shirts will again become monotonous, which now looks like a brothel. Until recently it was bisexual and we hoped to see something different, it seems straight. The other single apartment offers nothing of interest. It's like a little bird in a huge cage, with no visitors, nothing, nothing interesting!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

I don't know what's going on in Barca girls apartments and I don't interested to know (Actually they not the only ones)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:

The eliminator has just arrived in the apartment, and we expect the undermaintenance! Masha picks up cats and leaves! If the exterminator does a good job, Masha should throw him in bed too!😉

Thank god.Was horried about Masha and the cats,tought she was leaving rlc😣.Gess house will be some days MN.

• Upvote 1