Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #3

happyone

as I have read... she has had sexual activity recently... hahaha... she in her line... she is a great worker... hahaha.
this costipada and she never fails to fulfill... 
sometimes i wonder if the contract obliges them to a certain number of masturbations per month... hahaha

She is as beautiful as ever... with her beautiful smile...
I would have liked to meet her personally, just talk, as friends, that she told me what she wants from life, what are her concerns, what she would like to do, read and paint is safe... 
no sex... she has a different sex to mine... hahaha
I don't like to do it in front of a camera, she wouldn't be happy without a camera, the cameras give her security she doesn't feel alone, I sincerely believe that if she doesn't have cameras she will have depression... hahaha.
two weeks ago if she sends me a private message that wants to meet me, I was willing to take a plane and spend a weekend to meet her .... today I would not... ... that's why I commented that I needed a therapy to keep my thoughts away... hahaha

Well if I was her beloved I would be her daddy and never abandon her, you're right about her needing the attention, but that's only because she doesn't get it from him, if she met the right guy she wouldn't need it, RLC and us her secret admirers keep their relationship working by providing everything it lacks. but I'm not complaining, It's the fact that she's with him that makes me and many others feel like we 100% would be able to make her ours if we just met, and certain she would be happier with us, and if she's so loyal to him, imagine how loyal she would be to someone that fullfills her needs, takes care of her, keeps the love alive and doesn't take her for granted, a true loyal keeper 🧡

If you can ever go to Paris, visit The Art Room.
it's beautiful if you like a chic atmosphere, with an antique and black decoration, which makes the liquors shine in the dark, to have a cocktail or a good French champagne cold well ... a wonder 

If you can ever go to Paris, visit The Art Room.
it's beautiful if you like a chic atmosphere, with an antique and black decoration, which makes the liquors shine in the dark, to have a cocktail or a good French champagne cold well ... a wonder