Leora -Johnny 5, and others Special Chat Room 2019 #4

StnCld316

6 hours ago, happyone said:

So StnCld, please close this chat room

All future posts will be in 

Leora-General Chat Topic

Heaven forbid, I was under the impression this room was for Johnny to be as coarse and filthy as he wished, along with Raul as a sparring partner. Now we are back to square one.....What was the point? The Leora General  Chat Topic will now revert to the Johnny and Raul chat room under a different name.....Nothing personal towards Johnny or Raul, but what a fiasco !! I'm astounded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Heaven forbid, I was under the impression this room was for Johnny to be as coarse and filthy as he wished, along with Raul as a sparring partner. Now we are back to square one.....What was the point? The Leora General  Chat Topic will now revert to the Johnny and Raul chat room under a different name.....Nothing personal towards Johnny or Raul, but what a fiasco !! I'm astounded.

It seems that Raul does not want to chat in here-he wants to chat in the other forum--so you all fight it out .

This room can be reopened if Johnny does not mind his own chat along with others that would like to join -but he stated

"you know I'm dying over here 🍆🍆🍆" --so I assumed he did not want to be here either---maybe my assumption was wrong

Johnny---do you want your own room back????

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

It seems that Raul does not want to chat in here-he wants to chat in the other forum--so you all fight it out .

This room can be reopened if Johnny does not mind his own personal room--but he stated

"you know I'm dying over here 🍆🍆🍆" --so I assumed he did not want to be here either---maybe my assumption was wrong

Johnny---do you want your own room back????

Johnny is dying over there because of his unique style of constantly expressing himself in a way that some other members were not over keen on, they had the choice of visiting Johnny and Raul if they wished and some folks did.....Personally I don't particularly care what you decide, we all have a choice as to whether we come to the forum or not, I will make my choice as others will make theirs. :shy:

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Johnny is dying over there because of his unique style of constantly expressing himself in a way that some other members were not over keen on, they had the choice of visiting Johnny and Raul if they wished and some folks did.....Personally I don't particularly care what you decide, we all have a choice as to whether we come to the forum or not, I will make my choice as others will make theirs. :shy:

As far as I am concerned, it was working very well with both of the forums-so we will keep both open and as always ---everyone has the choice as to which forum they wish to

participate in. 

• Like 2