B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Welcome Amber!

😍

Such beautiful forms!!!

WOW!!!! Putting on skinny jeans now, she really does look amazing!! Her body reminds me of a Linda without tattoos! I think she could breastfeed a couple of grown men with those boobs! And I love alittle roundness over the belly!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why in the heck would you want any of the three to ever come back!!

Well how many times Sophie and the bunch of girls similar to her returned..If do nothing's,fake pussy licking return so many times then no reason for a girl like Sara don't return.Stella and the other girl..fine if they don't return lol.

53 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think the downvote button isn't that bad an idea but perhaps new members should not be given that opportunity to abuse this system.

But I agree with you, for eg like in Reddit, I rarely give anyone a downvote. Either I reply, ignore or/and give likes.

Agree.What i found suspicious is that is a new user..instead of get usted to cc and give some likes,coments and stuff he,her starts with downvotes,kind feels profiles created with one porpuse😉.I do the same as you(replay,ignore or like)and from what i seen most or even all cc usual users do that.Think this downvote option will create a good number of "new" users.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i think he doesn't like the 3 girls that have been there for the last month.....Sara, Stella, & Jessica and i can't blame him one bit.  Sara and Stella were keeping their sex out of the apartment and at Gina's during their 48+ hours hiatus.  The only reason they brought the parasites back, which I knew would leave until they did was because of all the talk generated about it.  Once they brought them back and they hung around like a bad dream, they became very rude and staying up until all hours of the morning making a lot of noise, going in and out of doors and not closing them gently.....pure rudeness to Jessica 100%!!  why bring Jessica back when she keeps her sex UM or out of the apartment for 3 or 4 nights in a row.  I honestly can't blame Daleys if he never wanted to see any of those 3 again!!

Keeping their sex life outside is not good! I agree! I was very vocal about that with Stella too! But unlike you, I think it was fantastic when they bring their sex life inside!

What exactly is it you want them to do?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Keeping their sex life outside is not good! I agree! I was very vocal about that with Stella too! But unlike you, I think it was fantastic when they bring their sex life inside!

Leave, never come back and keep their fucking boyfriends out of these apartments

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you are too easy!!  when girls are scheduled to leave on Saturdays and in the morning, the apartment goes UM around 10:30am.  i don't know what time it went UM but I can assure you that those 3 knew exactly what time it was going UM and had their alarms set for it.   I was told that Jessica was so excited about it, she couldn't even get into any kind of deep sleep.  like I said and you did....call me crazy & delusional which I expected, but i'm one of the most sane people on this forum.  i know how RLC is and what they are up to, they don't fool me like they do so many of you others.  Like I said and you might use it as some kind of defensive mechanism,  just keep disbelieving that they (RLC) aren't sticking it right up your keister due to the blinders you have on.  I've said it a million times and now I'm going to say it a million and one......RLC is nothing more than SMOKE & MIRROS!!

So maybe they knew when it would be UM but to think they planed to have a threesome during the UM is just silly. And all was back in bed when the UM was lifted, I dunno why you think she wants anything sexual to do with Sara's guy. Also Jess just met the new girl Amber now downstairs in the LR, Jess was in the restroom and saw Amber coming down the stairs, she went out and smiled as she shaked her hand, because it was the first time they met, so again you were wrong like most of the times 🙂

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

keep the GOV apartments as girls only.......NO FUCKING GUYS!!!  they have COV apartments for that or hell......open a new couple apartment.  I understand that you like to see men and women having sex but I don't and i let them know about it a long time ago when I seen couple after couple after couple apartments coming on line and no new Lesbian apartments.  when i let them know about it, the outcome of that was the best thing that ever happened to me!!

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, maxfactor a dit :

Leave, never come back and keep their fucking boyfriends out of these apartments

I think having their boyfriends in the apartments is fine.

WHAT IS FUCKING NOT FINE IS HAVING PEOPLE LIKE ARIA WHO BROUGHT IN HER BOYFRIEND TO FUCK OFF-CAM!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LOGIC??? 🤬🤬

I don't understand why these off-cam shit, undercover bates and "fuck it, i am going out" nonsense are happening again and again like as if we really pay to watch 4 walls and censorship.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4