B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Let me translate what show girl is saying new girl..look..that sofa is were i put my ass up to cams for hours,then you have the bathroom..you can use that also for shows.You have boyfriend outside?Dont do anything with him in cams..go to his house.Ha..the kitchen..you must cook and clean with tits out,shows you have to do shows and not nothing as disgusting as real life stuff,ok new girl?kiss kiss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So maybe they knew when it would be UM but to think they planed to have a threesome during the UM is just silly. And all was back in bed when the UM was lifted, I dunno why you think she wants anything sexual to do with Sara's guy. Also Jess just met the new girl Amber now downstairs in the LR, Jess was in the restroom and saw Amber coming down the stairs, she went out and smiled as she shaked her hand, because it was the first time they met, so again you were wrong like most of the times 🙂

the proof was in the bath the 3 took together, she gave a thumbs up and said "I like it"!!  what more do you need?  that guy was nothing but a fuck for Sara and she didn't care who he fucked.  Hell, he fucked Debbie for goodness sake and you think she would mind if he fucked Jessica?  Get real man!!!

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Let me translate what show girl is saying new girl..look..that sofa is were i put my ass up to cams for hours,then you have the bathroom..you can use that also for shows.You have boyfriend outside?Dont do anything with him in cams..go to his house.Ha..the kitchen..you must cook and clean with tits out,shows you have to do shows and not nothing as disgusting as real life stuff,ok new girl?kiss kiss.

Now that's funny!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think having their boyfriends in the apartments is fine.

WHAT IS FUCKING NOT FINE IS HAVING PEOPLE LIKE ARIA WHO BROUGHT IN HER BOYFRIEND TO FUCK OFF-CAM!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LOGIC??? 🤬🤬

I don't understand why these off-cam shit, undercover bates and "fuck it, i am going out" nonsense are happening again and again like as if we really pay to watch 4 walls and censorship.

Because RLC is extremely incompetent and never cared about us viewers!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think having their boyfriends in the apartments is fine.

WHAT IS FUCKING NOT FINE IS HAVING PEOPLE LIKE ARIA WHO BROUGHT IN HER BOYFRIEND TO FUCK OFF-CAM!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LOGIC??? 🤬🤬

I don't understand why these off-cam shit, undercover bates and "fuck it, i am going out" nonsense are happening again and again like as if we really pay to watch 4 walls and censorship.

I am curious how RLC will continue with the GOV apartments. Do they continue with more an more real life approch or will they go back to just stupid teasing shows again. 

Especially Jessica will be interesting. If she would bring her boyfriend with her to the apartment, this could preserve the positive development. If not, it is relatively clear that RLC had Stella and Sara just as the exception without any plan to continue more on REAL LIFE. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 26 minutes, Fagen a dit :

So maybe they knew when it would be UM but to think they planed to have a threesome during the UM is just silly. And all was back in bed when the UM was lifted, I dunno why you think she wants anything sexual to do with Sara's guy. Also Jess just met the new girl Amber now downstairs in the LR, Jess was in the restroom and saw Amber coming down the stairs, she went out and smiled as she shaked her hand, because it was the first time they met, so again you were wrong like most of the times 🙂

Forgot to mention that the maid joined in also as she was there to clean Stella room. So not a threesome but Foursome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I am curious how RLC will continue with the GOV apartments. Do they continue with more an more real life approch or will they go back to just stupid teasing shows again. 

Especially Jessica will be interesting. If she would bring her boyfriend with her to the apartment, this could preserve the positive development. If not, it is relatively clear that RLC had Stella and Sara just as the exception without any plan to continue more on REAL LIFE. 

i agree with the GOV's having way to many stupid teasing shows and it's all due to piss poor casting for the GOV apartments.  they are all friends of Nora's so it doesn't matter who she sticks in there........they get away with murder!!

Jessica will probably be spending more time out of the apartment and over at Gina's getting some dick until she leaves.  I believe the two guys are roommates of Gina and the powered skateboard is one of the guys and not Gina's.  just wait and see!

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes, this is unfortunately a very good description of what normally happens in the GOV apartments. I really hope that RLC will finally stop this.

• Upvote 1