B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

3 minutes ago, vanni8900 said:

Then amber and curvy and is beautifully shapely and will entertain us.... I would also like to see an apartment with amber-damira-angie-leora leora is always alone put it with hakeem 

Leora all alone in an apartment is the stupidest thing RLC has ever done. Sure, there are a lot of fans, but they would have been happy if she had been in GOV. 

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i agree with the GOV's having way to many stupid teasing shows and it's all due to piss poor casting for the GOV apartments.  they are all friends of Nora's so it doesn't matter who she sticks in there........they get away with murder!!

Jessica will probably be spending more time out of the apartment and over at Gina's getting some dick until she leaves.  I believe the two guys are roommates of Gina and the powered skateboard is one of the guys and not Gina's.  just wait and see!

"They are All friends of Nora etc etc",yes but i don't think they will dare to put Gina or polya in a girls in vacations house being that the two girls actually are Barcelona residents and with their own houses,this i think they wouldn't dare.But you know how it is..

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you're starting to get it Ed..

Starting? I've had this opinion for years! You however, spend your posts explaining how cleaver RLC are, and how they are conspirating to decieve us. That's the opposite of what I'm saying here, I'm saying they are completely incompetent, so make up your mind! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

"They are All friends of Nora etc etc",yes but i don't think they will dare to put Gina or polya in a girls in vacations house being that the two girls actually are Barcelona residents and with their own houses,this i think they wouldn't dare.But you know how it is..

don't know if they are all friends of Nora but one thing is sure for me is all these girls are casted by Nora and Kiko,

Nora is ukrainien this is why we have many ukrainien girls in the GOV apartments she is the manager of the GOV apartments

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 32 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Because RLC is extremely incompetent and never cared about us viewers!

Yes, RLC's values are as follow:

1. Incompetent
  2. lazy
  3. stupid
  4. lack of respect for its customers

And not to forget, the worst support team in the business.

Funny thing is, those lame reasons they used to give or are giving as information on the homepage, i really wonder if they really think their customers are dumb as fuck.

• Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, firewall a dit :

don't know if they are all friends of Nora but one thing is sure for me is all these girls are casted by Nora and Kiko,

Nora is ukrainien this is why we have many ukrainien girls in the GOV apartments she is the manager of the GOV apartments

She is the manager of these apartments???

CAN YOU KINDLY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE MANAGING??? MISMANAGING YOU MEAN???

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Leora all alone in an apartment is the stupidest thing RLC has ever done. Sure, there are a lot of fans, but they would have been happy if she had been in GOV. 

the most stupid thing for me is they missed to add 'on vacation" for the leora apartment

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

Thats explains how the girls act exactly like Nora did,shows,very cold way.i only catch Nora in b1 for some time but most of  this girls do are same style stuff Nora did.Have the feeling Nora loves girls like twins,Sophie,Jessica,Naomi.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

She is the manager of these apartments???

CAN YOU KINDLY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE MANAGING??? MISMANAGING YOU MEAN???

it's not a secret, how many times we saw her in the apartments with the girls after she left the project for be manager for rlc

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the proof was in the bath the 3 took together, she gave a thumbs up and said "I like it"!!  what more do you need?  that guy was nothing but a fuck for Sara and she didn't care who he fucked.  Hell, he fucked Debbie for goodness sake and you think she would mind if he fucked Jessica?  Get real man!!!

I dunno what thumbs up you are talking about, I never said she would mind if he fucked Jessica, what im saying is Jess has no sexual interest in Sara's guy, if she had they would already have had sex, and she wouldnt have been so concerned when they were in the tub covering her breast etc. and telling him not to look as she went out of the tub.