B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well even the most negative guys on here have gotta admit, the girls are starting to have more wild 'parties' now...😏

But, although I'm being sarcastic here, I still like the current crop of girls in B4. I'm talking looks and personality here guys, nothing else...But I reckon 'Miss Bendy' (aka Evelyn), would be a great fuck!...just saying :blush:

I think the mercenary position would be history :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But, although I'm being sarcastic here, I still like the current crop of girls in B4. I'm talking looks and personality here guys, nothing else...But I reckon 'Miss Bendy' (aka Evelyn), would be a great fuck!...just saying :blush:

Now days I think she would yell "Me too" --------rape 😑

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yup...........If only she had her own room...I would have loved to see how far she could stretch those legs

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Yup...........If only she had her own room...I would have loved to see how far she could stretch those legs

The way the cams are set up, we'd probably only see down to her knees. Unless she went the other way...:biggrin:

image.jpeg.61b594122d867d92bd8564e447f8f248.jpeg

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

image.jpeg.5e2782996a5adc7f064db756f79bcfaf.jpeg

So far I dont think any girl have ever managed to lick herself in that position, I know many have tried but I heard it's not possible to do. There are some clips with some claiming to do it but they are fake and filmed in a position so that it looks like they are actually licking their pussy.