B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes it was michelle, this is maybe why she never returned on rlc :biggrin:, cam girl + watching rlc is not a good combo 

If I remember correctly, she became a bit of a recluse last time and stayed in her room a lot...

Ok so I can no longer call "The Princess Evelyn" the Icy princess as she has completely thawed the frost from my computer. I am going to call her Super Hot and ready to Trot. This is the Electrifying Exciting Extroverted Evelyn that we all have waiting see. 

Image result for twp thumbs ip

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Someone needs to take Mel's phone away...She has be on it since last week...She is giving Megan a good run for her money..

I think it's been three. 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Whoever came up with the idea of these handcuffs should be handcuffed to a tree in the backyard for 24 hours.

Cherry has been for the last 24 hours, oh, wait, that's Laima.

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok so I can no longer call "The Princess Evelyn" the Icy princess as she has completely thawed the frost from my computer. I am going to call her Super Hot and ready to Trot. This is the Electrifying Exciting Extroverted Evelyn that we all have waiting see. 

Image result for twp thumbs ip

Why would she change after I cancelled my subscription?

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

But seems they allow them to visit RLC to check top cams etc. and when Megan was here she had a login to view the live streams, I remember one night how she and another girl was watching Damira and one of other girls having sex in the room next door :biggrin:

RLC likely gives the Tenants Free Accounts to the RLC Service so they can check out what others are doing even though just about everyone who lives in Barcelona is blocked from the service. Then they get access to the Wi-Fi to use for their phones and devices they may use.  It's just a simple IT Configuration.  But if RLC does catch a Tenant on the Forums conversing with the Members then they are made to cancel their Account.  If they don't then the Apartment is put UM for a couple of Days for Non Compliance until the Account is Removed.