B3 List

HarleyFatboy

Just now, moos54 said:

You're welcome

What's funny is, I looked in the archives and saw the names Amalia, Chris, Damira, and Damon and it never snapped.  maybe this has something to do with the 32 pounds of weight i've lost in the last 7 weeks!!  i have never been below 190 lbs since the 9th grade and now i'm down to 161 lbs.  My doctor is concerned but not alarmingly so at this time.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why is it strange, because it no longer exists?  my source asked me for a girls name that was a tenant there and I'm trying to find the list so i can give my source the name.  thanks for taking the time to at least read my question Naga!

It was just a bit of an 'out of the blue' question for you Harley, you must admit...and took me by surprise. No worries...

I read everyone's posts here, btw..unless I've been away on holiday, then I'd be on here all day...😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What's funny is, I looked in the archives and saw the names Amalia, Chris, Damira, and Damon and it never snapped.  maybe this has something to do with the 32 pounds of weight i've lost in the last 7 weeks!!  i have never been below 190 lbs since the 9th grade and now i'm down to 161 lbs.  My doctor is concerned but not alarmingly so at this time.

I tried several searches, but the girls are not listed by their apartments, and search results were dismal.  Perhaps some other members can help out a bit on this -- we do have some people who are talented at keeping meticulous track of things.

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I tried several searches, but the girls are not listed by their apartments, and search results were dismal.  Perhaps some other members can help out a bit on this -- we do have some people who are talented at keeping meticulous track of things.

Moos54 helped me out Faomy but thanks for looking!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Wasn't that a bit drastic Harley, cutting a leg off...😏

Sorry, just my sense of humour...😉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

@Noldus is the Official that looks after such things.   😎

• Like 1