Isabel & Marcelo Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it amazing tat she sits like that after the huge massive fights they have had ten it appears from other posts that another fight starts within minutes after this.  I do not understand.

Getting attention from each other is for most couples the glue that keeps them together. In this case the attention is in the form of drama and fighting.

I find it amazing tat she sits like that after the huge massive fights they have had ten it appears from other posts that another fight starts within minutes after this.  I do not understand.

Getting attention from each other is for most couples the glue that keeps them together. In this case the attention is in the form of drama and fighting.

Each fight they have is now becoming more violent.

Sooner or later one of them will going out in a body bag.

Qu'est ce que ça fait du bien de revoir alma !!

Juste envie de lui dire ...reviens sur rlc ..  :)

j'ai été super émue de la revoir trop belle je l'adore ça fais du bien de la voir en bonne forme et toujours aussi jolie

super cool

;) :-*

Océane

I refuse to go to this psycho bitch's site. after I saw her chase him in the bathroom with a knife. and stab the bathroom door. plus my sister inlaw  closed the account after that so in a few days I will be back on the free cams. if I even stay