Archive Moment Requests Part #3

2 hours ago, K.Lane said:

What is the problem with Voyeur House - Moments?
Not even 50% are saved.

moment ops are unpaid volunteers that have other things to do in life. also as i once mentioned the requests should be made in a timely manner so that they are not about to vanish from the timeline. also not every little thing is worth saving & when nonsense is added at the last minute while other potentially good shit vanishes ....................... you get the point! if the requests are made while there is still, say 15 hours of the operator 48 hour timeline remaining there probably would be close to 100% saved. but if a request is made with 1 or 2 hours left before it vanishes don't expect to see it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

moment ops are unpaid volunteers that have other things to do in life. also as i once mentioned the requests should be made in a timely manner so that they are not about to vanish from the timeline. also not every little thing is worth saving & when nonsense is added at the last minute while other potentially good shit vanishes ....................... you get the point! if the requests are made while there is still, say 15 hours of the operator 48 hour timeline remaining there probably would be close to 100% saved. but if a request is made with 1 or 2 hours left before it vanishes don't expect to see it.

I understand.
I did not know that there was no staff.
I've always been waiting for the videos to be backed up by the staff.

And then I posted forgotten moments.

22 hours ago, firewall said:

naked workout of pocahontas/alibaba in the living room today the 4 th november around 10.30 pm i think

and the sex on the couch  around 11 pm just after thanks

seems my requests was not saved 😕

il y a 4 minutes, hotkefguy a dit :

Nikki & Archi

(Gay sex)

11/06 05:15 - 05:50 Guest Room

11/06 06:30 - 07:00 Guest Room

Thank you!!!

also the 2 guys giving each other blow jobs on the loggia a bit earlier than 5.15 would be nice as well (even if you didn't see a lot.  

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I knew this day would come eventually! 😁

Sounds like VHTV may need to consider paying more then a sub for this rather full time job. Hell, I worked for them probably 8 hours a day for nothing. They should have just taken my advice and ditched the whole archive from the beginning. It's voyeurism, you either caught a glimpse or you didn't. Too bad, deal with it! IMHO they should delete the archive and switch to a 48-72 hour timeline and that's it. I'm convinced the tenants would be a whole more adventurous knowing that for the most part their raucnhy behavior will vanish in 48-72 hours. I think there are a lot of past tenants, like Sara, who don't want their sex life to be forever available in it's entirety on VHTV. 

*Yes, I know that people can and will record and post the content elsewhere, but that happens now and it's up to VHTV to scour the internet and kill them. With the archive, all it takes is for a person with a 1 month premium sub to have access to the complete library. Just think how hard it would be to find all of those videos elsewhere on the internet. 

More here > 

Worst scenario that could happen. Not all of the subscribers spend 24/7 watching VHTV and some of them want to rewatch the top shows. I would definately not subcribe to a site that has no archived shows.

• Like 2

On 11/5/2019 at 1:22 AM, K.Lane said:

What is the problem with Voyeur House - Moments?
Not even 50% are saved.

We save a lot of content and I mean a hell lot. Sometimes, even the saved moments are not released for unknown reasons and they vanish from our panel as well.

I am pretty sure the guest girl sex from Ilka Sam was saved by me but it vanished from my panel and never got released. 

• Like 2