Archive Moment Requests Part #3

14 hours ago, Spyer1021 said:

Aladdin, living room, 11/25, 06:02 - 06:22. Thanks!

... I'm also wondering if these requests are being viewed anymore. 

To be honest, I am wondering the same thing.  Most of the requests I have made in the past two weeks have not been uploaded.  If this thread is no longer being viewed that is fine, I understand.  But it would be good to know so I can either continue to post requests or stop making them altogether.

4 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

To be honest, I am wondering the same thing.  Most of the requests I have made in the past two weeks have not been uploaded.  If this thread is no longer being viewed that is fine, I understand.  But it would be good to know so I can either continue to post requests or stop making them altogether.

Have archived close to 100 moments in a few days. Most of them are still in the panel.I will check the last few pages again to make sure nothing is missed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nack said:

Have archived close to 100 moments in a few days. Most of them are still in the panel.I will check the last few pages again to make sure nothing is missed.

Thanks, I dont want to come off as ungrateful, I really do appreciate everything the archivers do! I would have understood if they stopped taking requests as we can be a little demanding lol and it can be overwhelming. I also understand not everything can be saved and I shouldn't be upset if a few moments dont get archived.  There are literally thousands to keep me busy. Thanks again!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

don't forget that vh had a lot of tech problems & some moments were not possible to save. but keep posting as it can't hurt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1