Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

anyone having problems playing archive vids? can't make any of them play & i don't think anyone is at support.

Fucked up again.Also,Most of 2018 vids not playable at all. 

• Upvote 1

Dear subscribers, we are experiencing major outage of our archive moments servers. The work is in progress, we depend on the success of our partners - the hosting company storing all the data. No videos are lost, it's just an issue with connectivity between their nodes. A very big issue, as we see it. But their part is quite optimistic about restoring it within a day.

Sorry for incovenience

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear subscribers, we are experiencing major outage of our archive moments servers. The work is in progress, we depend on the success of our partners - the hosting company storing all the data. No videos are lost, it's just an issue with connectivity between their nodes. A very big issue, as we see it. But their part is quite optimistic about restoring it within a day.

Sorry for incovenience

Good luck and success 😁

bath bathing GIF by Faith Holland

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I still can't believe that anyone actually watches anything from the archives. Seriously, what is there to watch? Is anyone really bating to any of that stuff? It's all a very bad production. The only thing I think it could be useful for would be for historical reference to something. God love you if you need to be doing that for pleasure. Seriously, get a life at that point.

Still spewing your diatribe against VHTV I see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

They owe me dearly! But, for the sake of asking, how many videos have you actually watched? How many without skimming? And lastly, why did you watch it?

I don't know how many I have actually sat and watched from start to finish but there are a few I like to skim through every now and again. And the reason is a secret held between me my hand and my penis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1