B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

1 minute ago, billiboy said:

I think it's the first set of girls in B4 where none of the girls is interested into girls. Holly is open for it, like for many other things, but unfortunately she is unable or unwilling to initiate something.

More unable than unwilling I think. The other person needs to be into it too. 😉

15 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I think it's the first set of girls in B4 where none of the girls is interested into girls. Holly is open for it, like for many other things, but unfortunately she is unable or unwilling to initiate something.

There's no doubt that a few in the past have genuinely been into girls, but for the majority, imo, it's just been a show for bonuses...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's no doubt that a few in the past have genuinely been into girls, but for the majority, imo, it's just been a show for bonuses...😏

Mila was definitely and exclusively into girls, Karol and Amina were into both, boys and girls. For me they looked very interested and the shows were secondary.

Rosemary, Belle, Anita, Adri, Dalia, Adelita, Elvira, Ariella, Anabella, Debby and Salma were all very interested to act with other girls. It was definitely more show than for the 3 I mentioned before, but it looked like they enjoyed it too.

... and Damira and Oksi were into everybody who was not quick enough to run away. :biggrin:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Mila was definitely and exclusively into girls, Karol and Amina were into both, boys and girls. For me they looked very interested and the shows were secondary.

Rosemary, Belle, Anita, Adri, Dalia, Adelita, Elvira, Ariella, Anabella, Debby and Salma were all very interested to act with other girls. It was definitely more show than for the 3 I mentioned before, but it looked like they enjoyed it too.

... and Damira and Oksi were into everybody who was not quick enough to run away. :biggrin:

Mila was mostly show.....I doubt any of the girls were exclusively into girls....except maybe Valeria....

29 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Mila was mostly show.....I doubt any of the girls were exclusively into girls....except maybe Valeria....

Mila did a lot for show purposes, but when she tried to approach a girl, she acted very sensitive and caring and not seductive at all.

As far as I remember, she pointed out clearly that she is not interested into boys, when Jenn, Frank and their BF were at B4 and the BF showed interest in Mila.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Mila did a lot for show purposes, but when she tried to approach a girl, she acted very sensitive and caring and not seductive at all.

As far as I remember, she pointed out clearly that she is not interested into boys, when Jenn, Frank and their BF were at B4 and the BF showed interested in Mila.

maybe she is a girl with enough sense to keep her fucking around off camera, unlike some of the others that just didn't give a shit or thought that there was/is no way their boyfriends would ever find out.  what i learned about the girls on RLC throughout my many years of watching them is that there are two types of cam girls in Barcelona, the one's with sense and the one's without!

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Another reason I can't stand Laima. Evelyn is trying to bate, but Laima won't go to sleep.

this is the reason for why i don't like this twin bedroom, the girls have no intimity for doing what they want

• Like 1