Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not the best time for a small joke, but I am always concerned about gyno issues.  #SaveTheCooter   Also a big supporter of October Breast Cancer Awareness month  #SaveTheTATAs  These "awareness" months should be "awareness" YEARS.  Take care of yourselves, ladies!  24/7/365!  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Jesus H Christ, it looks half medieval and half Aliens.  

About 0330 Nina woke up, and now @0500 she is fully awake.  I didn't think she would last until morning.  

It says the procedure you are in and out the same day. Recovery period is 7 to 14 Days.

16 minutes ago, West_California said:

And, this is.....

If I recognize her correctly, a long time friend of theirs, goes back to RLC days. She has stayed in the guest room before, recently. Also been around for some of the gatherings in the the new apt.  I don't know that we have a name for her. But very cute, and the cats certainly approve of her.

5 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

If I recognize her correctly, a long time friend of theirs, goes back to RLC days. She has stayed in the guest room before, recently. Also been around for some of the gatherings in the the new apt.  i don't know that we have a name for her. But very cute.

may be AB as his initials in Cyrillic
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

If I recognize her correctly, a long time friend of theirs, goes back to RLC days. She has stayed in the guest room before, recently. Also been around for some of the gatherings in the the new apt.  i don't know that we have a name for her. But very cute.

Yes, I refer to her as Not Fawn.  On her most recent sleepover, I mistakenly called her Fawn, because they looked almost the same in night vision, but someone corrected me and said "not Fawn" and they were right.  Fawn has a giant Minnie Mouse tattooed on the back of her right hand and nearly a full sleeve on her left arm.  This friend is more conservative with her tatts, but equally as cute.  So I call her Not Fawn, but anyone else is free to come up with a better nickname!  😉 

• Like 2