Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind - it seems to have magically fixed itself.  Altho cam 1 seems a little "foggy", cam 2 is great.  *Sigh* seven lovelies all around the table.  😍

I guess I have to ditch the nicknames "Bambi and Thumper" now, since they are now "Rossy and Sienna."  The question now becomes - which one is Rossy and which one is Sienna LOL  🤔  I definitely know which one is Nina  😊 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Qu'à cela ne tienne - il semble avoir comme par magie se fixe. Cam altho 1 semble un peu "brumeuse", la came 2 est grande. * Soupir * sept lovelies tout autour de la table.  😍

Same for me. All good.

It took Nina just 40 minutes to drive back home, so therefore Rossy and Sienna do not live far away.  I think we can expect to see more interaction between the couples before too long.

though from the little I've seen with R&S they have a lot to learn about living with the cams on VH.

Nina arrives home.png

• Like 1

Ahhh!  Sturm on the case long before me.  Just checked the new R&S posts (well new to me, as I don't bother with anyone except N&K on VH).  Way ahead of me.

So I am now going to have to split my time between the two Apartments.  Damn! I'll never get anything done now...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

It took Nina just 40 minutes to drive back home, so therefore Rossy and Sienna do not live far away.  I think we can expect to see more interaction between the couples before too long.

though from the little I've seen with R&S they have a lot to learn about living with the cams on VH.

Nina arrives home.png  0

Indeed, 40 minutes.  I also fully expect more interaction, and I believe we will get it.  For the posters who call them frigid or losers or boring or on their way out for simply bathing in swim suits on their first night - you guys must be newbies.  This activity happens with nearly EVERY newcomer.  They've only been under the cam for two days FFS.  It takes a long time for new members to acclimate to the cams, give them a fucking break.  Any of you who have been around for a few years understand this.  I believe Rossy and Sienna will almost - ALMOST - outshine Nina and Kira.   I'd LOVE to see the metrics.   

Meanwhile, in this snap, Nina is getting a very well deserved WTF from Butch!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Ahhh!  Sturm on the case long before me.  Just checked the new R&S posts (well new to me, as I don't bother with anyone except N&K on VH).  Way ahead of me.

So I am now going to have to split my time between the two Apartments.  Damn! I'll never get anything done now...

LOL  I will be depending on you for daily updates after I get back on the road in a few days and I am out of range.  

3 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Actually, I was wrong, this is Sundance giving Nina the "whutfer" (it's a Southern term for a verbal beatdown).  Don't ask me how I know the difference between the two cats.  I just do.  

Sundance: "Where U bin mom?"

Nina:  "With our friends, Rossy and Sienna, you met them the other night"

Sundance:  "But for NINE HOURS?  We cold n we hangry."

Nina:  "I'm sorry, I fed you before I left?"  

Sundance:  "Not nuff.  Wen other mom come home?" 

Nina:  "Soon, baby boy.  I hope very soon."  

😥

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2