jouandomy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Kar_ said:

any news of Kira? is she still in the hospital? :c 

Here are the latest news:
"I had surgery on Friday. The first day was terribly painful. Gradually the pain goes away. I can walk now. Not fast, but I can.. I hope to be discharged this week..😊"
With a selfie in bed, just for me because it's not VHTV picture.😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Indeed, 40 minutes.  I also fully expect more interaction, and I believe we will get it.  For the posters who call them frigid or losers or boring or on their way out for simply bathing in swim suits on their first night - you guys must be newbies.  This activity happens with nearly EVERY newcomer.  They've only been under the cam for two days FFS.  It takes a long time for new members to acclimate to the cams, give them a fucking break.  Any of you who have been around for a few years understand this.  I believe Rossy and Sienna will almost - ALMOST - outshine Nina and Kira.   I'd LOVE to see the metrics.   

Meanwhile, in this snap, Nina is getting a very well deserved WTF from Butch!   

Hi strum I get what you were saying with regards to how the girls are acting and given time they could change but I would mention that although I never watched RLC and have no idea how it works there but here at VHTV it isn't a usual occurance for someone to start the way they have, the VHTV audience are a different type of voyeur where they want it slapped in their face from minute one and are somewhat unwilling to wait. I have had this kind of discussion before where I sit on the side of I don't have expectations of anyone and only greatful for what you see but many others can't wait and want a full on raging orgy from minute one where they dont respect the participants boundaries and want them to participate with multiple partners and in the case of these ladies they want them to even participate with members of the opposite sex.

• Like 5