Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

Phew! I took so long writing that last bit you've all moved on.  Living expenses all over the world are rising.  Good point you made about the cost of apartments, but you should not live somewhere you cannot afford comfortably, and you should always save yer money for emergencies and have an exit plan.

Oh dear! Dial up modems and CB and amateur radio, damn you lot are old...

I remember getting my upgrade from 28k dial-up to a 56k US Robotics modem, heaven.  No more waiting for pages to load.  Nearly all text web pages and rubbish graphics, you are so right, the good ol days were not that good.

BUT!  We have grown up in a time when lifestyle changes have been meteoric.  SOOO much has changed, mostly for the better.  Quite literally it has been the time of our lives.  There has never been a better time in history to be alive and witness all this.

• Like 2

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

I was not knowingly having a go at her earlier, just saying what I see.  Maybe some thought it harsh, but it's (pun intended) reality.  I get the feeling that KIRA is the biggest draw in this apartment, certainly most of the comments on here seem to favour her.  She is a little gem, a shining diamond.  Yet Nina does not seem to do enough to help her out and take care of her.  That was my earlier point.  Kira is so precious

Okay Amy, I selectively blocked you before, but this comment was very well stated.  I admit, your description of Nina in your previous post was completely accurate - I could not find any part to dispute.  But your recognition of Kira as the heart and soul of this union is great.  That's all I ever wanted you to do.   

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Karrui said:

bandicam-2019-10-18-00-05-57-7774d2b322d

Beautiful image.  Look at that silky black hair and that perfect little booty.  *sigh*  Just missing Butch and Sundance making biscuits on the duvet.  0605 Peter time, in 55 minutes the chirpy alarm will go off.  

Il y a 1 heure, sturmchaser a dit :

Okay Amy, I selectively blocked you before, but this comment was very well stated.  I admit, your description of Nina in your previous post was completely accurate - I could not find any part to dispute.  But your recognition of Kira as the heart and soul of this union is great.  That's all I ever wanted you to do.   

Err!  Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not AMY.  Not sure how this confusion arose.  Most of my previous posts were on the RLC board, before ill-health and treatment  forced me to leave.

So IF it meant that much to you, then you ought to continue blocking AMY.  She's a girl (probably) quite unique, and has a somewhat warped view of the world.  Yet I would love to have a chat with her and get to know her properly.

Oh and yes the image of Kira above is superb...

Guest hacıvat
19 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Err!  Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not AMY.  Not sure how this confusion arose.  Most of my previous posts were on the RLC board, before ill-health and treatment  forced me to leave.

So IF it meant that much to you, then you ought to continue blocking AMY.  She's a girl (probably) quite unique, and has a somewhat warped view of the world.  Yet I would love to have a chat with her and get to know her properly.

soulmate (probably)

44 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

My sincerest apologies then.  However, I don't remember seeing your user name in RLCF from 2014 till their demise in 2019.  

Nonetheless, I'm happy to hear that your health has improved and you're back in action.  Welcome home!    

Keep saying nice things about Kira, and we'll all get along.  😁  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

My sincerest apologies then.  However, I don't remember seeing your user name in RLCF from 2014 till their demise in 2019.  

Nonetheless, I'm happy to hear that your health has improved and you're back in action.  Welcome home!    

I remember him very well. One of the originals.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

OK!  MY Fault entirely.  previous name on CC was Le5b05.  I've hade the nickname Lesbo for more than 30 years now (long story).  When signing up for CC I added the extra "5" to pluralise it as their's was the only apartment I was interested in, and there were two of them in it.  Still is the only apartment I'm interested in. 

Thanks Barry, nice to know you are still around too. 

Il y a 3 heures, hacıvat a dit :

soulmate (probably)

No, not really a soulmate.  But I do have an empathy for people who are, shall we say, different.  Not afraid to speak her mind and tell it like it is.  Like me she doesn't sugar coat it too much. I like to hear every side to the story before I even think of making any judgement on anyone.  That's what makes life so interesting.

6 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

NO!  I have not apologised to Nina.  What for?  Everyone knows she is inherantly lazy, it's been said before, so many times, it's in her DNA.  She herself may not even think she is lazy because I think her MIND is always hyperactive, she thinks she's working hard, yet doing nothing physical.  I have always said the girl is talented, she is so strong willed and can sing the pants off a lot of the so called female STARS we have around at the moment.  She has a presence on stage that cannot be ignored at times.  IMO her problem is that she wants to be controversial, not commercial.  There is less chance of fame in being controversial, especially these days when so few want it.  I've listened to her music and that of the band, even bought some of it.  There is a musical problem in the band in that the lead guitarist (if it's the same one) thinks his guitar should be prominent at all times, so there is this clash between him and the vocalist (Nina).  Ritchie Blackmore of Deep Purple had the same problem, he thought he was the main star.  Formed his own band Rainbow to have complete control, fired most of them at various stages because there was not enough room on the stage for more than one ego (his).  The only one capable of holding his own with him was the incredible Ronnie James Dio, but even that could not last.  So until that little musical conflict is sorted out in her own band, then they will always struggle.  I do not know if she does, but maybe just going out doing solo gigs would be a better option for her, it could certainly be less expensive, as I get the feeling that her financial input to the band is greater than the rest, though if someone knows different feel free to let me know.

I was not knowingly having a go at her earlier, just saying what I see.  Maybe some thought it harsh, but it's (pun intended) reality.  I get the feeling that KIRA is the biggest draw in this apartment, certainly most of the comments on here seem to favour her.  She is a little gem, a shining diamond.  Yet Nina does not seem to do enough to help her out and take care of her.  That was my earlier point.  Kira is so precious, she needs to realise this and do more to help her.  She did it once, for a few weeks, after Kira went away without her, most of us know when and why she went away.  On Kira's return, she did what she should have done much earlier, and still do now.  She cleaned, she cooked, I think she even did the washing once or twice. She made up the photo board of their best moments together as a special treat and they were much happier then.

Watching some of last nights replay, on the sofa in the lounge, they were anything but happy!  Kira looked so sad as if she was about to burst into tears at times.  Now whether that is because of their relationship at the moment, or maybe just her health concerns, I do not know, and probably never will.  The thing is if Nina does not take care of her, then someone else will.  then what will Nina do, she cannot fend for herself, that much is obvious.

Sorry to you all for the length of this, the ramblings of a mad man, and these comments should not be taken too seriously.

But apologise to NINA, NO!

just to go sightly off topic but can Nina and her band be viewed anywhere,You tube eg: