Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

27 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I'm pretty sure Sundance is quite content with his mommy finally being home.  Not sure what makes me think that; just a hunch I guess.  😋  ❤️ 

sunny994.JPG  0

sunny993.JPG  0

She better hope not to roll over the other way.  She may find her nose stuck in the cats ass.   🤣

• Haha 9

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, disneykid said:

i noticed this morning in the hallway the girls had there passports , are they going on holiday in the sun so Kira can take in easy

On occasion I will ask, but you must know that the Russians use 2 passports: one for the international like everyone else and another, national, almost identical, which serves them for their administrative procedures on the territory of the Federation and does not allow to cross borders.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

It looks to me that Kira is moving much more easily today, so on the mend.  It's going to be slow, but as long as she takes it easy and does not damage any internals she should be OK.

Nina is taking real good care of her missus, and let's hope that continues too.

• Like 2

Agree, Kira was moving more fluidly tonight.  Maybe the 'butchering' was less brutal than what it appeared to be to us.  Nobody ever looks wonderful after arriving home from surgery, no matter how minor.  Hell, I want an 8 hour nap after arriving home from just a simple teeth cleaning from the dentist!  🦷  I HATE the dentist!  

Our girls have lovely pearly whites, though!  😁 

teeth.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

It wouldn't be the first time!  I've seen it many times before LOL

My cat does that every morning when she tries to wake me to let me know she wants to be fed.  I'll be sound asleep and she'll get up on the bed and shove her ass close to my nose.

Then the minute she sees me move she takes off to the dish meowing with her tail straight up in the air purring like crazy. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1