Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/7/2019 at 12:22 PM, jouandomy said:

On occasion I will ask, but you must know that the Russians use 2 passports: one for the international like everyone else and another, national, almost identical, which serves them for their administrative procedures on the territory of the Federation and does not allow to cross borders.

Wouldn't surprise me if Russians need a Visa just to go from Town to Town or Town to City within Russia.  Likely just old Stalin or Lenin Policies from the Communist Days they never got rid of.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Russians need a Visa just to go from Town to Town or Town to City within Russia.  Likely just old Stalin or Lenin Policies from the Communist Days they never got rid of.

Indeed.  Pathetic.  HEY POOTEY POOT - the WALL fell down 30 years ago today, thanks to President Reagan.  It's a shame you haven't learned from this historic moment.  Hey Vlad, LET OUR LESBIANS GO!  

You won't stop them.  You CAN'T stop them.  They will keep coming and coming, multiplied exponentially by intelligent rock stars, writers, poets, artists, philosophers, activists, and challengers.  

And I think I know a particular young gay woman who could kick your ass.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No, still not, do not exaggerate the faults of the Russian administration. The national passport is a digest of administrative information about the individual.
Russian nationals can move freely within borders while foreign tourists are expected to register at their place of residence upon arrival. I spent three weeks illegally without knowing it, during my last stay. But even the police did not bother me when I got control on my scooter🛵
And I crossed Russia from North to South and back to see the concert without having trouble at the airports.
We are far from the KGB era, thankfully.

12 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

We are far from the KGB era, thankfully.

quite naive thinking; just try to act against Russian government and then you'll see how "friendly" this regime really is; obviously, how long you support Putin and his fellows, you're free do to what you want;

32 minutes ago, waldi said:

quite naive thinking; just try to act against Russian government and then you'll see how "friendly" this regime really is; obviously, how long you support Putin and his fellows, you're free do to what you want;

Admittedly, I am naive, I am only recounting my personal experience and I have never supported either Putin or another politician of the same kind. I have no desire to act against this government, nor against mine, which is not much better and I am sure that yours is not better on your island. I am cautious and in addition I am lucky to be part of the middle class and I would have nothing to gain by any claim.
Besides, I was only transmitting information without political intention.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I have no desire to act against this government, nor against mine, which is not much better and I am sure that yours is not better on your island.

sorry my friend you just misunderstood me; I don't urge anyone to do anything against any government, just wanted to point the fact, that in any democratic country there's a political opposition; in Russia oppositionists are either dead or in prison; slight difference, that's why I referred to your post where you claimed that KGB era is over, because in fact, it isn't; just a small digression, but I needed to add 😁

• Upvote 1