Carla and Yanai General Chat 2019 #2

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

then they should not read CC!!  you people really crack me up!!!!

what color is she?

why would he not be safe?  I've been to halloween parties that were mixed and i've seen white people dress up like other races and there was never an issue.  you must be a member of RAU...Racists Are Us!

But you have never seen a white person dress in blackface here and it been excepted.  We have a history here of that being used to denigrate black people.  The US is far from free of racism.

15 hours ago, firewall said:

i hope to have more spanish couples later like this, i like their energy and they have frequent party with their friends it's pleasant to watch

don't know why they are not on top cam this night 😕

Personaly i hope not.Maybe a new couple in Italy.Spanish couples houses means no "special" guests,so very inferior to Italy and special Russian houses of rlc.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

then why on earth would you say "He certainly will have offended some people with black face costume"??  were you just using your brown stick again!

Stating a fact and to make sure you got upset over my comment 😏

Why on earth would you say 90% of what you say in here??? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

But you have never seen a white person dress in blackface here and it been excepted.  We have a history here of that being used to denigrate black people.  The US is far from free of racism.

LOL unfortunately there will always be racism no matter what you try to do to solve the issue!  In today's society we are still getting it thrown in our faces that somewhere way back in time, one of our ancestors owned slaves, not any of us but our fathers, fathers fathers and yet we are the one's to still suffer for the hate of it!!  Black people still say it like it's our fault and I'm sorry, i'm sick and tired of hearing it!!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Stating a fact and to make sure you got upset over my comment 😏

Why on earth would you say 90% of what you say in here??? 

because the last time I checked,  this was an open forum for discussion and comments unless i'm just totally wrong about that.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not to me and it shouldn't to her or you.  this is where all you politically correct lefties have a problem in my opinion.  "don't say he's short"...say he's vertically challenged.  it's all a bunch of poppycock!!  anyone that puts themselves in a mixed relationship should automatically know that there is going to be some repercussions from it.  some people are not going to mind it, but a lot of people are going to have a problem with it.  if anyone has a problem because this guy dressed up the way he did,  then those people are the one's that have the problem!!!

What does politics have to do with this??? All I said was it was disrespectful and offensive to black people. How do you expect us to tell Black people how they feel about blackface??😕

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

What does politics have to do with this??? All I said was it was disrespectful and offensive to black people. How do you expect us to tell Black people how they feel about blackface??😕

that's not your problem, it's their problem and it's not the "Black" people that have a problem with it, it's the part of their group that is lazy and doesn't want an education and wants to live off the government and steal from people and i'm sorry, i have no use for those type of African Americans.  the educated and successful "Black" people don't have as much a problem with it as you do apparently!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's not your problem, it's their problem and it's not the "Black" people that have a problem with it, it's the part of their group that is lazy and doesn't want an education and wants to live off the government and steal from people and i'm sorry, i have no use for those type of African Americans.  the educated and successful "Black" people don't have as much a problem with it as you do apparently!

That's just flat out rude and insensitive. I have nothing else to say to you

• Upvote 2