1 more to go!!

HarleyFatboy

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi TBG, I hear your point, extra games, more revenue. But the players don't see that. 

i would say that when it comes to money, which we all know is the root to all evil, that most players do see the bottom line when it comes to it.  i'm sure there are some players that it doesn't matter to but for the most part, money talks and BS walks!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

BS doesn't even walk, it just sits there and does nothing.

But I fully understand you looking for the best from your home team. 

They still have a chance........

LOL that's very true!  As for them still having a chance...like the old saying goes,  it ain't over until the fat lady sings...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Harley will be doing a Dance and a Jig very soon.  Astro's win.     

I bet Harley was cussing at the Top of the 9th when they Yankees tied the game at 4 apiece.   

Believe it or not, I never cussed at them one time.  I might have said...you've got to be kidding me lol.  I just got home, i'm totally buzzed out of my mind, i'm happy for the Astros and their fans, and what a game it was!!  The Astros will have their work cut out for them in the World Series, especially when the Nationals pitching staff has had so much rest.  I know my Astros will play as hard as they can, win or lose I will be there to cheer them on!!  I can't belive how great a game it was and I fell sad for the Yankees that they didn't get to go any further.  I'm tired and I need to go to bed but I need to find my stronger aspirin before i do.  CONGRATS TO THE ASTROS!!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2