1 more to go!!

HarleyFatboy

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Harley will be doing a Dance and a Jig very soon.  Astros win.     

I bet Harley was cursing at the Top of the 9th when they Yankees tied the game at 4 apiece.   

Once again, I have proven to be worthy to my faithful followers on my Sports Forums. When LeMahieu hit the ball for a HR and tied the game. I knew we (NY YANKEES FANS) were in trouble, and sure enough, José Altuve knows what he does best, hits a walk-off HR. Good Luck Harley, this time, you'll be playing against an acquaintance of mind, Dave Martinez.The head coach for the Washington Nationals. His mother is close friends with my close friend's mother. I spoke with him about his career as a professional ballplayer at the time with the Chicago Cubs double AA...Now I have to read @ashleyxyz post, when her Philadelphia Eagles crush the Dallas Cowboys. 22.gif.39c302dd326ddd4f42421d7236736ff7.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Slender Man said:

tiny richard pryor GIF

Nah! Not that bad. 

It was always funny in my pre-marriage days I would make a comment like that and the girls would drag me off to bed just to see.

They would rip my pants down and say, 'You have nothing to complain about'.

Reverse psychology always works if you play it right.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL that's very true!  As for them still having a chance...like the old saying goes,  it ain't over until the fat lady sings...

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

exercise running GIF   She hasn't started singing yet.    😁

Oh Shit Now i can't " unsee" that   Season 1 Cant Unsee GIF by Friends

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Once again, I have proven to be worthy to my faithful followers on my Sports Forums. When LeMahieu hit the ball for a HR and tied the game. I knew we (NY YANKEES FANS) were in trouble, and sure enough, José Altuve knows what he does best, hits a walk-off HR. Good Luck Harley, this time, you'll be playing against an acquaintance of mind, Dave Martinez.The head coach for the Washington Nationals. His mother is close friends with my close friend's mother. I spoke with him about his career as a professional ballplayer at the time with the Chicago Cubs double AA...Now I have to read @ashleyxyz post, when her Philadelphia Eagles crush the Dallas Cowboys. 22.gif.39c302dd326ddd4f42421d7236736ff7.gif

I would use the term "Yankees Fans" only when no one can hear you 🙂  I was pretty disappointed in the Yankees fans after I seen how they treated others that weren't on their bandwagon!

When LeMahieu hit that home run, I stood up and with a very loud voice said....you've got to be kidding me!!  Then in the bottom of the 9th, I was very concerned because it looked like Chapman was going to send us into extra innings.  Then that little firecracker Jose Altuve steps in and delivers that walk off home run,  I have to be honest here....I really didn't see that coming!

So you know Dave Martinez,  he's a good dude.  I hope the Astros are ready for them come Tuesday, it should be interesting!!

The way the Cowboys are playing right now,  a high school team could beat them!  I don't know what has happened to them but I suspect it has something to do with Jerry Jones' deal with Ezekiel Elliott.  I honestly don't think the team is happy about that deal at all.  What I do know is that unless they figure it out and figure it out quick, i'm afraid their season is over!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Nah! Not that bad. 

It was always funny in my pre-marriage days I would make a comment like that and the girls would drag me off to bed just to see.

They would rip my pants down and say, 'You have nothing to complain about'.

Reverse psychology always works if you play it right.

Something similar always worked for me--I would tell the girls that they need a magnifying glass and tweezers to find mine. Curiosity got the pussy 😏

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, happyone said:

Something similar always worked for me--I would tell the girls that they need a magnifying glass and tweezers to find mine. Curiosity got the pussy 😏

Related image

Lol...yeah it's kinda sad when you go to the restroom and you unzip your pant's and pull out a hair then piss in your britches.       i wet myself porky pig GIF by Space Jam

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

just got home from watching the Astros who headed to D.C. to play the Washington Nationals in the 5th game of the World Series.  Being down 2-0 and losing both opening home games of the World Series, I would be lying to you all if I didn't have some concerns about my team.  The Astros showed up for game 3 in D.C. and won 3 games in a row on the road.  the series heads back to Houston for games 6 & 7 and I am confident that we will get it done on Tuesday night.  Tuesday night will be a well rested Justin Verlander on the mound and he has something to prove in my opinion and it should make for a great game.  GO ASTROS...win game 6 and lets celebrate!!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

just got home from watching the Astros who headed to D.C. to play the Washington Nationals in the 5th game of the World Series.  Being down 2-0 and losing both opening home games of the World Series, I would be lying to you all if I didn't have some concerns about my team.  The Astros showed up for game 3 in D.C. and won 3 games in a row on the road.  the series heads back to Houston for games 6 & 7 and I am confident that we will get it done on Tuesday night.  Tuesday night will be a well rested Justin Verlander on the mound and he has something to prove in my opinion and it should make for a great game.  GO ASTROS...win game 6 and lets celebrate!!

Good Luck to the Astros.   

It's best to put the Finishing Polish on in 6.  

• Like 1