B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

am i to assume that absolutely nothing happened in B2 tonight with all those girls there???  i actually go out of the house tonight and went to Twin Peaks with my son and and a good buddy of mine.  i had a better time watching my buddy trying to arrange a hookup with one of the girls, much more fun then i think any of you all had waiting for something to happen in B2.....that's just a guess but from reading the forum, i can't be far off lol.

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

am i to assume that absolutely nothing happened in B2 tonight with all those girls there???  i actually go out of the house tonight and went to Twin Peaks with my son and and a good buddy of mine.  i had a better time watching my buddy trying to arrange a hookup with one of the girls, much more fun then i think any of you all had waiting for something to happen in B2.....that's just a guess but from reading the forum, i can't be far off lol.

Harley, these girls are boring together. But Aria by herself was the highlight with a good bate. I am a big fan of real bates, which she does.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Harley, these girls are boring together. But Aria by herself was the highlight with a good bate. I am a big fan of real bates, which she does.

i was a big fan of real bates as well!  i believe you that they are boring together, probably none of them want to be the aggressor or the one to step out and make something happen for fear of being looked at in a different light...if that makes any sense.

• Like 1

I saw Aria's replay, she must be careful, if she always uses this violence, there is the risk that her pussy will catch fire, fortunately she saw on the phone that she could stop

• Haha 2

Il y a 4 heures, Sergio a dit :

I saw Aria's replay, she must be careful, if she always uses this violence, there is the risk that her pussy will catch fire, fortunately she saw on the phone that she could stop

anderson cooper lol GIF

Yes Sergio, that is my issue with her.. :biggrin:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, omedo said:

Han pasado mas de 24 horas sin ningún comentario, este apartamento es fabuloso...:dodgy:

11 girls in the three girls in gov houses..all nothings.Only thing that happens is the usual show.Probraby the worst time with all three Barca house in pure crap mode.

• Upvote 1