B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

must be a lot of people watching "Clone" girl if she's staying then

In Rlc?Less and less as it seems.They got pretty low viewers this days,Gess clone shows girls doing fake lesbian shows appeal to less people than usted to do😅.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i have heard that all "Clone" girl has to do to get top cam is just to lie on her bed.....apparently there are a lot of you that like her!!

And if the clones put ass up in bed turned to cam.boom..all the three dozens of viewers watching itlaught lol GIF by Televize Seznam

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

In Rlc?Less and less as it seems.They got pretty low viewers this days,Gess clone shows girls doing fake lesbian shows appeal to less people than usted to do😅.

regardless of their current viewership, she is top cam almost every time she is home is what i heard.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

regardless of their current viewership, she is top cam almost every time she is home is what i heard.

It's like that with every show girl clone,no matter what her name is.At least this clone is leaving,but of course another one will take her place,must be skilled..not every girl can have a boob out,or be with ass up for long periods of time,and of course..petting skills and talent to pretend to be liking pussy.Only the most brilliant,skilled,powerful shows girls can acomplished such elevated level.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's like that with every show girl clone,no matter what her name is.At least this clone is leaving,but of course another one will take her place,must be skilled..not every girl can have a boob out,or be with ass up for long periods of time,and of course..petting skills and talent to pretend to be liking pussy.Only the most brilliant,skilled,powerful shows girls can acomplished such elevated level.

they are good at what they do apparently!