B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If you are watching this crap rlc shows for years and still have doubts if are shows or not then i don't know what to think😂,at this point all this show start..pause to combine next step..show starts..pause..it become more than anything sensual or hot..just a joke,almost like a cheap erotic b grade actress in an c grade pseudo "erotic" movie.

I know.  But I have hopes for the next crew to come in.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

I know.  But I have hopes for the next crew to come in.

As the old saying says..the hope is the last thing to die(something like this),hopefully We gona have better girls after this ones,maybe Damina etc to spice thing up a bit.Shows have their space but dam..only foking shows Nop.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wish Naomi would just act normally, because she's very easy on the eye..::)

I agree, she is extremely good, and I love her very expressive face! She could have been one of my favorites! But I almost never watch her, because most of what she does feels like a show..... She has finally started to pee in her own toilet now though, I love that!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

I think Amber would act normal if everyone else would stop doing the shows. 

Amber seems genuine. She is even dressed part of the day. I love her. And with that body! 😍

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Amber seems genuine. She is even dressed part of the day. I love her. And with that body! 😍

Currently, the girls are dancing half naked in the living room. They do this every fucking day. There's nothing genuine about it. It is just bullshit.

giphy.gif

RLC has really become a laughing stock. Sure, some like to emphasize the positive aspects. But to present here the wearing of clothes over "part of the day" as an outstanding characteristic only shows how far the GOV Apartments have sung. 

Ze81 is right, that whole is nothing more than a circus. A bunch of clonwns who aren't actually prepared to be part of the project and instead try to distract the viewers with cheap shows. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Currently, the girls are dancing half naked in the living room. They do this every fucking day. There's nothing genuine about it. It is just bullshit.

giphy.gif

RLC has really become a laughing stock. Sure, some like to emphasize the positive aspects. But to present here the wearing of clothes over "part of the day" as an outstanding characteristic only shows how far the GOV Apartments have sung. 

Ze81 is right, that whole is nothing more than a circus. A bunch of clonwns who aren't actually prepared to be part of the project and instead try to distract the viewers with cheap shows. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

THEN DON"T WATCH IT FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ze81 is right,  nothing more than a circus. A couple of clowns who aren't actually prepared to be part of the project and instead try to distract the viewers with cheap repetitive rhetoric

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Now help us all out--which one is you??? 

• Confused 1