Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There is I think still something unique she will produce before the final curtain. 😍

I agree jimbo, I too think she's got a grand finale planned, but I also won't be at all surprised if one day in the not too distant future I logged onto RLC and found she'd quietly disappeared if only to keep us wanting, if and when she returns.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I agree jimbo, I too think she's got a grand finale planned, but I also won't be at all surprised if one day in the not too distant future I logged onto RLC and found she'd quietly disappeared if only to keep us wanting, if and when she returns.

I think you will be proven right regarding your last remark Newark52, it's in her DNA,

She has in the past been a celebrator of Halloween, so don't be surprised if she gets into the spirit with some sort of costume, and perhaps a bottle of wine....She has let her hair down before in such a way, although because she is not a regular drinker she will be aware of drinking too much and too quickly.

Whatever she chooses to do will I'm sure be well received🦹‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧙‍♀️

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you will be proven right regarding your last remark Newark52, it's in her DNA,

She has in the past been a celebrator of Halloween, so don't be surprised if she gets into the spirit with some sort of costume, and perhaps a bottle of wine....She has let her hair down before in such a way, although because she is not a regular drinker she will be aware of drinking too much and too quickly.

Whatever she chooses to do will I'm sure be well received🦹‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧙‍♀️

I agree 100%. She already bought the eye mask !!!!!

• Like 3