Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

51 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh yeah.

I do wonder what is stopping RLC moving to the Eastern hemisphere. You would think Leora would love to travel to Australia.

I love it out there when I come, stay for eight weeks at Palm Cove as a base, join the local surf and rescue club for good social life and beer, then move up near the end for five days at the Sir Stamford at Circular Quay Sydney....Great City.

Back out again Jan - March 2021.....Inshallah!  😎

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I love it out there when I come, stay for eight weeks at Palm Cove as a base, join the local surf and rescue club for good social life and beer, then move up near the end for five days at the Sir Stamford at Circular Quay Sydney....Great City.

Back out again Jan - March 2021.....Inshallah!  😎

Mate you'll love being back here in the sun and surf. Leora would love living in Sydney or the Gold Coast Queensland, it's stuff of dreams for a woman like Leora.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 7:44 AM, jimbo4 said:

Trying not to be the bearer of bad news, but, if as we suspect she is on a 90 day visa she has to therefore leave her present location by the latest 11 November in order to get back to Russia. That’s  a maximum of 23 days left, and allowing for her Auntie to visit around the 6 November, that realistically only leaves approximately 17 decent viewing days to enjoy her....So I hope she enters into the spirit of things and ensures everyone including herself has a Grande Finale, making sure Christmas comes early with lots of surprises for all.

Hopefully! I am wrong, and somewhere along the way RLC have finally got their act together and made alternative arrangements for continued viewing of this gorgeous creature.....one can but hope. If they haven’t I believe my learned friend Newark mentioned previously that it would be another six months before she can reappear......It’s going to be a long hard winter..

😟

22 days max....16 viewing days left and counting....:sad: Perhaps we should write to the EU requesting an extension,seeing as Boris doesn't wish to avail himself of ours.:smile:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4