Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

22 days max....16 viewing days left and counting....:sad: Perhaps we should write to the EU requesting an extension,seeing as Boris doesn't wish to avail himself of ours.:smile:

thanks jimbo4 but we know this info

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

thanks jimbo4 but we know this info

:biggrin:  Fear not my friend,control your despair, for I think this will not be the last you will see of The Little One..... My money is on her relocating somewhere else, or she will return to mother Russia until May, gorge herself on Paul's man-juice, and then reappear at the start of summer ready to tease for long periods on the balcony...and like a fine wine six months sweeter and full bodied.::) :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lwis said:

Elle vérifiait, quand elle venait de faire les courses, puis la réinsérait dans la boîte ronde qui se trouvait toujours sur la table du salon.

45 minutes ago, fga said:

qual serra o vibrador branco?

Effectivement, on le voit très bien sur le replay d'aujourd'hui, à partir de 15h11. 

• Like 1

Wow Leora that is a very sexy butt.

As long as your going to bend over on all fours do me the pleasure of lower those panties half down your sexy thighs and spread those legs so we can see that sexy butt of yours real good.

I'll be watching.

nice kitties.

• Like 1