Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

7 hours ago, dogmycat said:

What surprises me most about her relocation is that she is not facetiming her dog. There was a bond with that dog deeper than her relationship with Pablo.

I'm sure she still loves them both in her way.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Calle said:

I feel really sorry for Leora. She seems to have a strong sex drive, so she would definitely need a flourishing sexual relationship.

I don't think she has a strong sex drive. She has a strong money drive.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I saw Leora twice today semi nude on the balcony. She didn't stay very long but seemed to be testing her nerve to explore more new stuff. I can't wait to see if she takes her dildo out on the balcony before the weather gets too cold. 

• Like 1

Just now, philo said:

I saw Leora twice today semi nude on the balcony. She didn't stay very long but seemed to be testing her nerve to explore more new stuff. I can't wait to see if she takes her dildo out on the balcony before the weather gets too cold. 

You know I'm with you there philo but I wonder what good the balcony will be if she leaves in 22 days or whatever? For that matter, what is her future with RLC?

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You know I'm with you there philo but I wonder what good the balcony will be if she leaves in 22 days or whatever? For that matter, what is her future with RLC?

I'm hoping that in some way RLC has worked out Leora's status. Since they put her apartment in a permanent "roommate/singles" slot and not in the "girls on vacation" slot.

This is Leora's third apartment with RLC. I can't think of anyone who has had three apartments. Just my assumption but surely they see Leora as the flagship apartment for RLC and will do whatever needs to be done to keep her as long as she wants to stay.

• Like 3

Just now, philo said:

I'm hoping that in some way RLC has worked out Leora's status. Since they put her apartment in a permanent "roommate/singles" slot and not in the "girls on vacation" slot.

Either way, we will see. Plus, her time on the balcony will be short-lived because it is getting colder.

Just now, philo said:

This is Leora's third apartment with RLC. I can't think of anyone who has had three apartments. Just my assumption but surely they see Leora as the flagship apartment for RLC and will do whatever needs to be done to keep her as long as she wants to stay.

Yes sir, WE think that, but there are others who favor other apartments. It's a curious situation right now.