Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

2 hours ago, dogmycat said:

One thing for sure you would go broke betting on  what will happen next in this apartment. From the beginning and still.. one of my favorite apartments to follow. I miss most of all the Masha/Dasha sessions.

Agree,one of the few good houses left in rlc,it's nice to have diferent guests with regularly and many of them going all the way,and even surprises from time to time.Last house left with the original rlc "perfume".

2 hours ago, dogmycat said:

One thing for sure you would go broke betting on  what will happen next in this apartment. From the beginning and still.. one of my favorite apartments to follow.

Agreed. Arguably the best apartment on RLC at the moment. I absolutely love the unpredictability. People falling into routines for me is what kills all interest I have for an apartment.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree,one of the few good houses left in rlc,it's nice to have diferent guests with regularly and many of them going all the way,and even surprises from time to time.Last house left with the original rlc "perfume".

There is nothing we can do just wait - some hope - and see what will the wind bring (not a tornado please)

• Upvote 1

One thing in particular keeps me interested in the adventures of Masha.  Is the all out cam girl persona she portraits while living in a 24/7 camera environment on/within  RCL. She lives in a voyeuristic dream world while putting on cam shows for her personal clientele. It is interesting that she is sane at all. Lastly she has matured since the break up of DSM/DMS ..

On the scale of 1 to 10... 10 being the super horny. How horny is Masha? I'd say about 8 because she hasn't any dick in two weeks.... I also think the new guy needs to go, or fuck the shit out Masha which probably not happening.  Any thoughts or suggestion out there.

sex and the city flirting GIF 

• Haha 1