Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

il y a 8 minutes, rado07 a dit :

il obtient un préservatif de Masha et maintenant il y a un grand orgasme Masha
Elle a dû attendre 4 jours pour elle 🙄

Ils sont comme deux coupables qui ont fait quelque chose qu'ils n'auraient pas du faire

Le gars est très pensif et Masha ne dit rien non plus  ...   BIZARRE

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it looks like this action was not planned
The boy is surprised by himself and looks a bit confused now😕

If it was really spontaneous., it would be the best thing that could have happened to this apartment. 

There' s no bad mood between them, though. The whole thing makes a really relaxed impression. It's all right, I guess.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If it was really spontaneous., it would be the best thing that could have happened to this apartment. 

There' s no bad mood between them, though. The whole thing makes a really relaxed impression. It's all right, I guess.

Ya, he is the one that started it.

• Like 1

Well well after all he was indeed the "special" guest hehe.Hope when he leaves masha tries with a guest girl(the tattoo girl,"sister or other new).Thank God masha place exist and therefore Masha herself,in the middle of Absolutely boredom in most rlc places she is the oasis.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Well well after all he was indeed the "special" guest hehe.Hope when he leaves masha tries with a guest girl(the tattoo girl,"sister or other new).Thank God masha place exist and therefore Masha herself,in the middle of Absolutely boredom in most rlc places she is the oasis.

did you read what you typed?  the best thing that could happen to RLC is to get rid of her sorry ass!!

Can anyone translate what they were saying immediately after their passionate encounter?  I'm curious to know if there was an explanation for the sudden change from "friends" to "lovers".