Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

1 hour ago, woodyj627 said:

Wow, je suis choqué dans le LR Je ne dis rien qui va se passer ici, donc je suis allé me coucher.

Pareil je suis allé me coucher j'ai loupé l'action.

J'ai remarqué hier soir que Masha c'était rapproché du gars ce soir-la dans le salon, mais pas au point de coucher avec alors je suis allé dormir pensent qu'il ne se passerait rien je suis surpris en plus je ne peux même pas visionner la relecture je n'ai pas de compte payant. grrr

The same way I went to bed I missed the action.

I noticed last night that Masha was getting close to the guy tonight-in the living room, but not to the point of sleeping with so I went to sleep think that nothing would happen I’m surprised in addition I can not even watch the proofreading I don’t have a paying account. grrr 😬

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Can anyone translate what they were saying immediately after their passionate encounter?  I'm curious to know if there was an explanation for the sudden change from "friends" to "lovers".

Give me a recording and I'll translate!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Can anyone translate what they were saying immediately after their passionate encounter?  I'm curious to know if there was an explanation for the sudden change from "friends" to "lovers".

With all due respect Franklin:   fuck or fight with  MASHA!  Though it took longer than I expected it was inevitable. 

I just re-wound to somewhere soon after they left the LR and got into bet.

I started about 0400hrs or there after. What I saw was an experienced guy (not his first time ..(notice the respect in my voice...no more Jack) all I can say is that he was able to survive the oral buzzsaw....he performed admirably on the whole. In fact her soul left her body about halfway through his oral performance and never came back until he had finished her off from behind. No conversation at this time,,she was screaming bloody murder. Masha is a sexaul animal and a joy to behold. I am interested in what was said after can't wait to get to that part later. It is day light here..I must pause.  BTW the Buzzsaw he puts on him is worth the admission..unreal Masha!

Time 0438hrs he is still making her sing and is still hard at it.

I believe in the power of morning wood and pheromones in close proximity to each other. I don't know if anyone could have lasted four days being that close to Masha without being converted as nature takes its course. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dogmycat said:

With all due respect Franklin:   fuck or fight with  MASHA!  Though it took longer than I expected it was inevitable. 

This guy was amazing he took control Masha totally enjoyed  she's really loving this guy now!!  He ate her out then pounded her Masha was moaning it was hot!   Most of us thought Masha would smash him this nerdy guy smashed her I hope he stays I like this guy.  I checked out the replay.  She really connected with this guy.  He's not as big as Sasha but he brought the heat it was awesome!!!

• Upvote 1

Wonder were they go all days,I think they already had sex outside prior to last night event,today i seen him paking a bag..not sure if he leaved for good or the two just gone to the usual place they go.I think he will stay at least the weekend then leaves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Wonder were they go all days,I think they already had sex outside prior to last night event,today i seen him paking a bag..not sure if he leaved for good or the two just gone to the usual place they go.I think he will stay at least the weekend then leaves.

As you know you can spend years in Rome and not scratch the surface. They could be seeing the sights. He needs to be resting!!😁

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

This guy was amazing he took control Masha totally enjoyed  she's really loving this guy now!!  He ate her out then pounded her Masha was moaning it was hot!   Most of us thought Masha would smash him this nerdy guy smashed her I hope he stays I like this guy.  I checked out the replay.  She really connected with this guy.  He's not as big as Sasha but he brought the heat it was awesome!!!

I had total faith in Masha. But he was definitely a surprise. Most impressive was his concentration level while getting Masha's normally lethal blow job.