Agatha & Kyara (2019) Part #1

11 hours ago, zoifan said:

That is some serious psychological question Ash! It might be a reminder of a happy ending ?

Β 

I personally never figured out why I like women. Vagina might be a quite ugly organ, but to me it is the most beautiful thing.

Β 

The other funny thing is that I remember be fascinated by seeing an ass, but as soon as I found it is a actually a guy ass, I was about to vomit. I mean WTF, it is the same ass, why the gender of the owner makes such huge difference? I guess mother nature is such manipulative sun of a bitch.Β 

Β 

Β Β 

I think most women are bi, they either have done it with a woman, or like me never have, but would with the right womanΒ in a heArtbeat. Now I dont think most guys sit around dreaming about the day they canΒ suckΒ on a friends cock. So most guys are not bi, but either straight or gay. That's why i think it's normal for me to love watching a woman cum, and weird for guys to enjoy watching a guy cum. Like you said maybe it reminds them of shooting a load in the past, or they just like to see a woman humiliated in their eyes,Β  with cum shot in her eyes, face and mouth. I gotta ask Guy tonight. These questions I have come to me on CC, I never think about them with Guy, you guys are making me a pervert!! Thank you!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ye I never think about them with Guy, you guys are making me a pervert!! Thank you!!

Yep very true I think Ash. Always have found it a bit strange that most guys love watching two women going at it but certainly NOT two guys....yuk.Β 

As far as making you a pervert I would say the opposite could be more like it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yep very true I think Ash. Always have found it a bit strange that most guys love watching two women going at it but certainly NOT two guys....yuk.Β 

As far as making you a pervert I would say the opposite could be more like it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Oh please! I'm pure as the wind driven snow.Β πŸ™„πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‹

And I love men, but I'm not interested in seeing 2 guys going at it either. Just not my thing. Are you one of those guys that like to see guys blowing their wads on woman? And be honest! You don't have to answer of course

Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think most women are bi, they either have done it with a woman, or like me never have, but would with the right womanΒ in a heArtbeat. Now I dont think most guys sit around dreaming about the day they canΒ suckΒ on a friends cock. So most guys are not bi, but either straight or gay. That's why i think it's normal for me to love watching a woman cum, and weird for guys to enjoy watching a guy cum. Like you said maybe it reminds them of shooting a load in the past, or they just like to see a woman humiliated in their eyes,Β  with cum shot in her eyes, face and mouth. I gotta ask Guy tonight. These questions I have come to me on CC, I never think about them with Guy, you guys are making me a pervert!! Thank you!!

Creep Pervert GIF by Jenni Sparks

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And I love men, but I'm not interested in seeing 2 guys going at it either. Just not my thing. Are you one of those guys that like to see guys blowing their wads on woman? And be honest! You don't have to answer of course.

Honest answer? No I don't is the honest answer I find it rather disgusting if truth were known. Not that bothered about on the stomach after all if he has to whip it out quick it's better out than inside her unless she's on the pill or something then I love blowing it inside herΒ  NOT on the bloody floor either lol But on the face etc is a no no for me. Sorry guys if I disappoint you lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And I love men, but I'm not interested in seeing 2 guys going at it either. Just not my thing. Are you one of those guys that like to see guys blowing their wads on woman? And be honest! You don't have to answer of course

Β 

Honestly

jizz GIF

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are you one of those guys that like to see guys blowing their wads on woman? And be honest

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

• Like 1