B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Loraine is the blonde with big tits(fake ones)that was part of the gang(good one hehe)with Damina and the other blonde girl?If so..welcome back Loraine and don't get catch in the crap shows given by the two girls of b2 and your housemate.Please..

no she isn't blonde she she hasn't fake tits ^^ 

3 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I was gonna comment that this new girl looked pretty nice, but apparently it's one of the lesbian clones that would lay in her bed on her phone all day and let any girl do what they wanted with her?

Any girl and also enter the couples shows(thank god the couple is N&B So bad lucky to her),but seems a "new" couple is joining N&B so..maybe she will do that crap with them.Bup hep..she is expert in all the petting,massage,showers game.Stamp of three months for sure.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

what did Molly do wrong? 

she's open with nudity on cams, she bates in front of cams too, for me it's just a bad choice to loose her after only 20 days 

Yup...I think she had to leave because of an illness...She threw up yesterday and I don't think it had anything to do with Alcohol

Not only She was pretty new(only two,three weeks in rlc)but also don't forget that Molly brought a dude some days ago,so Would had been possible sooner or later to see them in cams,but she was replaced by a repeated stamp that only does shows.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not only She was pretty new(only two,three weeks in rlc)but also don't forget that Molly brought a dude some days ago,so Would had been possible sooner or later to see them in cams,but she was replaced by a repeated stamp that only does shows.

Wasn't Molly the girl that ate nothing but Meghan until Meghan left?