B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

Il y a 4 heures, Alladino a dit :

I can understand where this evaluation comes from. It's strange that the Twins will soon have spent a whole year in the GOV apartments and we haven't seen anything of their private lives. But that doesn't mean we know something real about them. Rather this means that we actually don't know anything about them. We simpy do not see any sex, because it all happens somewhere else. 

Residents like the Twins are determined to make money with as little effort as possible. I'm sure they'll laugh themselves to pieces when they read here that someone really thinks they don't have a sexul life. 

That's why I said off-cameras. And I believe one of the Twins is pretty sexual just that she is always with her sister and probably lack the courage to take the first step.

But still, these two are a waste of time. Just brought in to fill space.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Honestly the are as sensual as a rock,th fact they never really showed in cams how they really are is what makes the robots unattractive,unappealing.They look ok..but it's just their job..and job don't includes them to be themselfs,exactly like Sophie or Naomi.They are payed to be assesual "erotic" actresses for three months at a time,time after time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

That's why I said off-cameras. And I believe one of the Twins is pretty sexual just that she is always with her sister and probably lack the courage to take the first step.

But still, these two are a waste of time. Just brought in to fill space.

Worse than that, they're show girls. They're in B1 to give a show. Nothing else.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Honestly the are as sensual as a rock,th fact they never really showed in cams how they really are is what makes the robots unattractive,unappealing.They look ok..but it's just their job..and job don't includes them to be themselfs,exactly like Sophie or Naomi.They are payed to be assesual "erotic" actresses for three months at a time,time after time.

Eexactly. Very sad, really. 

• Upvote 1

Have some hopes then when Naomi(she must be leaving soon for sure)this Twins will move to b2 and use that house and big bedroom for their things and that b1 stays for Amber,Lore and maybe a new girl.Fingers crossed!

If I had any say in running the project I would split them up. They give the woman they are sharing the bed a big bonus for getting them to bate or any thing sexual. I would be fun watching from a voyuer point of view another woman using their womanly ways to get the twins do something sexual.

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If I had any say in running the project I would split them up. They give the woman they are sharing the bed a big bonus for getting them to bate or any thing sexual. I would be fun watching from a voyuer point of view another woman using their womanly ways to get the twins do something sexual.

One of the twins got eaten out one time by another girl while the other twin was in the bedroom. Even though it was short & brief and just for show. 

• Like 1